Dynamic Archistructures Ltd.
|BSE: 539681||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE874E01012|
|BSE LIVE 09:45 | 10 Mar||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|BSE: 539681||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE874E01012|
|BSE LIVE 09:45 | 10 Mar||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
TO THE MEMBERS OF DYNAMIC ARCHISTRUCTURES LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of DYNAMIC ARCHISTRUCTURESLIMITED ("the company")which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2016the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Managements Responsibility for the Financial Statements
2. The Companys Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated insection 134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to thepreparation and presentation of these financial statements that give a true and fair viewof the financial position financial performance and cash flows of the Company inaccordance with the accounting principles generally accepted in India including theAccounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of theCompanies (Accounts) Rules 2014. This responsibility also includes the maintenance ofadequate accounting records in accordance with the provision of the Act for safeguardingof the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting the frauds and otherirregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; makingjudgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; and design implementation andmaintenance of adequate internal financial control that were operating effectively forensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records relevant to thepreparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair viewand are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud or error.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting andauditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report underthe provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder.
4. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified undersection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
5. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditors judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement ofthe financial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessmentsthe auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Companyspreparation of the financial statements that give true and fair view in order to designaudit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose ofexpressing an opinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financialcontrols system over financial reporting and operating effectiveness of such controls. Anaudit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and thereasonableness of the accounting estimates made by Companys Directors as well asevaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements. We believe that the auditevidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our auditopinion on the financial statements.
6. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch2016 its profit and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
7. As required by the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2015("theOrder") issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) ofsection 143 of the Act we give in the "Annexure 1" a statement on the mattersSpecified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order to the extent applicable.
8. As required by section 143(3) of the Act we report that:
a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books.
c) The Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealtwith by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014.
e) On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on 31 March2016 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason 31 March 2016 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct.
f) With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial control over financialreporting of the company and the operating effectiveness of such control refer to ourseparate Report in "Annexure 2" to this report.
g) In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us we report as under with respect to other matters to be included in theAuditors Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and
Auditors) Rules 2014:
i. The Company does not have any pending litigations which would materially impact itsfinancial position.
ii. The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivatives contractsfor which there were any material foreseeable losses.
iii. There were no amounts which were required to be transferred by the Company to theInvestor Education and Protection Fund.
Annexure 1 referred to in paragraph 7 under the heading Report on Other Legal& Regulatory Requirement of our report of even date to the members of DYNAMICARCHISTRUCTURES LIMITED as at and for the year ended March 31 2016:
In terms of the information and explanations sought by us and given by the company andthe books and records examined by us in the normal course of audit and to the best of ourknowledge and belief we state that: -
1) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
(b) The Fixed Assets have been physically verified by the management in a phasedmanner designed to cover all the items over a period of three years which in ouropinion is reasonable having regard to the size of the company and nature of itsbusiness. Pursuant to the program a portion of the fixed asset has been physicallyverified by the management during the year and no material discrepancies between the booksrecords and the physical fixed assets have been noticed.
2) The nature of business of the Company does not require it to have any inventory.Hence the requirement of clause of paragraph 3 of the said Order is not applicable to theCompany.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained undersection 189 of the Act. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (iii) (a) to (C) of theOrder are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thereis no loans investment guarantees and securities granted in respect of the provisionsof section 185 and I86 of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable and hence not commentedupon.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) (a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally regularin depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund Employees StateInsurance Income-Tax Sales tax Service Tax Duty of Customs Duty of Excise Valueadded Tax Cess and any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities. Accordingto the information and explanations given to us no undisputed amounts payable in respectof the above were in arrears as at March 31 2016 for a period of more than six monthsfrom the date on when they become payable.
b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues ofincome tax sales tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise value added taxoutstanding on account of any dispute.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act;
12) In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
13) In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company and hence not commented upon.
15) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16) In our opinion the company is required to be registered under section 45 IA of theReserve Bank of India Act 1934 as a Non Banking Financial Company and as per informationprovided to us by the management of the company the company is registered as an NonBanking Financing Company with the Reserve Bank of India.
ANNEXURE 2 - Report on the Internal Financial Controls under Clause (i) ofSub-section 3 of Section 143 of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act")
We have audited the internal financial controls over financial reporting of DYNAMICARCHISTRUCTURES LIMITED as on 31st March 2016 in conjunction with our audit of thefinancial statements of the Company for the year ended on that date.
Managements Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
The Companys management is responsible for establishing and maintaining internalfinancial controls. These responsibilities include the design implementation andmaintenance of adequate internal financial controls that were operating effectively forensuring the orderly and efficient conduct of its business including adherence tocompanys policies the safeguarding of its assets the prevention and detection offrauds and errors the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records and the timelypreparation of reliable financial information as required under the Companies Act 2013.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Company's internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing issued by ICAI and deemedto be prescribed under section 143(10) of the Companies Act 2013 to the extentapplicable to an audit of internal financial controls both applicable to an audit ofInternal Financial Controls and both issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetheradequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and such controls operated effectively in all material respects. Our auditinvolves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacy of the internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and their operating effectiveness. Ouraudit of internal financial controls over financial reporting included obtaining anunderstanding of internal financial controls over financial reporting assessing the riskthat a material weakness exists and testing and evaluating the design and operatingeffectiveness of internal control based on the assessed risk. The procedures selecteddepend on the auditors judgement including the assessment of the risks of materialmisstatement of the financial statements whether due to fraud or error. We believe thatthe audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis forour audit opinion on the Companys internal financial controls system over financialreporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
A company's internal financial control over financial reporting is a process designedto provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and thepreparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generallyaccepted accounting principles. A company's internal financial control over financialreporting includes those policies and procedures that (1) pertain to the maintenance ofrecords that in reasonable detail accurately and fairly reflect the transactions anddispositions of the assets of the company; (2) provide reasonable assurance thattransactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financial statements inaccordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that receipts andexpenditures of the company are being made only in accordance with authorisations ofmanagement and directors of the company; and (3) provide reasonable assurance regardingprevention or timely detection of unauthorised acquisition use or disposition of thecompany's assets that could have a material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financialreporting to future periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial controlover financial reporting may become inadequate because of changes in conditions or thatthe degree of compliance with the policies or procedures may deteriorate.
In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at 31-Mar-2016.
For Surana Singh Rathi And Co.
Firm Registration No. :317119E
S. K. Surana
Membership No.: 053271
Date: 30th May 2016