1. To consider and adopt the Financial Statements of the Company for the financial yearended 31st March 2015 and the Reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors.
2. To declare dividend for the financial year ended 31st March 2015.
3. To appoint a Director in place of Mr Nakul Anand (DIN: 00022279) who retires byrotation and being eligible offers himself for re-election.
4. To consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolution which will beproposed as an Ordinary Resolution:-
Resolved that pursuant to the provisions of Sections 139 and 142 of the CompaniesAct 2013 the appointment of Messrs Talati & Talati Chartered Accountants(Registration No. 110758W) as the Auditors of the Company from the conclusion of thisAnnual General Meeting till the conclusion of the Thirty-Fourth Annual General Meeting beand is hereby ratified and remuneration of ' 30000/- to Messrs Talati & Talati toconduct the audit for the financial year 2015-16 plus service tax as applicable andreimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses incurred be and is hereby approved.
5. To consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolution which will beproposed as an Ordinary Resolution:-
Resolved that Ms Devkanya Roy Choudhury (DIN: 07066556) be and is herebyappointed as a
Non-Executive Director of the Company whose period of office shall be liable todetermination by retirement of directors by rotation.
The Register of Members of the Company will remain closed from Tuesday 22nd September2015 to Tuesday 29th September 2015 both days inclusive. Share Transfers received inorder at the Company's Registrars and Share Transfer Agents Messrs MCS Share TransferAgent Limited 10 Aram Apartment 12 Sampatrao Colony Alkapuri Vadodara - 390 007 by5:30 pm on Monday 21st September 2015 will be processed for payment of dividend ifdeclared to the transferees or to their mandatees and the dividend if declared will bepaid on Thursday 8th October 2015 to those Members entitled thereto and whose names willappear on the Register of Members of the Company on 29th September 2015 or to theirmandatees subject however to the provisions of Section 126 of the Companies Act 2013. Inrespect of dematerialised shares the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficialownership as on 21st September 2015 as per details to be furnished by National SecuritiesDepository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL) for thispurpose.
| ||By Order of the Board |
| ||Gujarat Hotels Limited |
|Place : New Delhi ||D K Gulati |
|Dated : 22nd July 2015 ||Company Secretary |