1) A MEMBER ENTITLEDTO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (THE MEETING) ISENTITLEDTO APPOINT A PROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE ON A POLL, INSTEAD OF HERSELF/HIMSELF ANDTHE PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY. THE INSTRUMENT APPOINTING A PROXY SHOULD,HOWEVER, BE DEPOSITED ATTHE REGISTERED OFFICE OFTHE COMPANY NOT LESS THAN 48 HOURS BEFOR ETHE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
2) Corporate members intending to send their authorised representatives to attend theMeeting are requested to send to the Company a certified copy of the Board Resolutionauthorising their representative to attend and vote on their behalf at the Meeting.
3) Pursuant to the Section 154 of the Companies Act, 1956, Register of Members andShare Transfer Book of the Company will remain closed from Tuesday, 24th September, 2013to Friday, 27th September, 2013 (both days inclusive).
4) Member intending to require information about accounts at the meeting are requestedto write o t the Company at least 10 days in advance of the Annual General Meeting.
5) Members are requested to: a Intimate, if shares are held in the same name or in thesame order and names, but in more than account to enable the company to club the saidaccounts into one account. b. Notify immediately the change in their registered address,if any, to the company.
6) Members are requestedto bringtheir attendance slip along with their copy of annualreport to the Meeting.
7) In case of joint holders attending the Meeting, only such joint holder who is higherin the order of names will be entitled to vote.
8) Relevant documents referred to in the accompanying Notice are open for inspection bythe members at the Registered Office of the Company on all working days, except Saturdays,between 11.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. up to the date of the Meeting.
9) The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has taken a "Green Initiative in theCorporate Governance" by allowing paperless compliances by the companies and hasissued circulars standing that service of notice/ documents including Annual Report can besent by e-mail to its members. To support this green initiative of the Government in fullmeasure, members who have not registered their e-mail addresses, so far, are requested toregister their e-mail addresses, in respect of electronic holdings with the Depositorythrough their concerned Depository Participants. Members who hold shares in physical formare requested to provide their e-mail addresses to Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd., Registrarand Transfer Agent of the Company.
| ||By Order of the Board, |
|Date :30-05-2013 ||Pradeep Bhutoria |
|Place : Santej ||Chairman & Managing Director |