NOTICE is hereby given that the Thirty Seventh Annual General Meeting of theShareholders of Jocil Limited will be held at the Registered Office of the CompanyDokiparru Guntur - 522 438 A.P. on Saturday the 19th September 2015 at 3.30 pm totransact the following business :
Ordinary Business :
1. To receive consider and adopt the audited Profit & Loss Account for the yearended 31st March 2015 and the Balance Sheet as at that date together with the Reports ofBoard of Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To declare a dividend for the year 2014-15.
3. To elect a Director in place of Shri P Narendranath Chowdary (DIN : 00015764) whoretires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for reappointment.
4. To elect a Director in place of Shri M. Mrutyumjaya Prasad (DIN : 01500271) whoretires by rotation. and being eligible offers himself for reappointment.
5. To ratify the appointment of Statutory Auditors M/s. Brahmayya & Co. CharteredAccountants Guntur for the year 2015-16 to hold office from the conclusion of this AnnualGeneral Meeting until the conclusion of Thirity Eighth Annual General Meeting and to fixtheir remuneration. The shareholders at the Thirty Sixth Annual General Meeting appointedM/s. Brahmyya & Co. for a period of three years until the conclusion of Thirty NinthAnnual General Meeting subject to ratification by them each year.
Special Business :
6. To approve the remuneration of the Cost Auditors for the financial year ending March31 2016 and in this regard to consider and if thought fit to pass with or withoutmodification(s) the following resolutions as an
Ordinary Resolution :
"RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 148 and all other applicableprovisions of the Companies Act 2013 and the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014(including any statutory modifications(s) or re-enactment thereof for the time being inforce) M/s.Narasimha Murthy & Co. Hyderabad the Cost Auditors appointed by theBoard of Directors of the Company to conduct the audit of the cost records of the Companyfor the financial year ending March 31 2016 be paid the remuneration as set out in theStatement annexed to the Notice convening this Meeting;
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors of the Company be and is hereby authorizedto do all acts and take all such steps as may be necessary proper or expedient to giveeffect to this resolution."
7. To appoint Dr. Manjulata Dasari (DIN : 02788338) as an Independent Director and inthis regard to consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modifications thefollowing resolution as an Ordinary Resolution.
"RESOLVED that pursuant to the provisions of Sections 149 150 and 152 read withSchedule IV and all other applicable provisions of the Companies Act 2013 (the Act) andthe Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules 2014 (including anystatutory modification(s) or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force) Dr.Manjulata Dasari (DIN : 02788338) be and is hereby appointed as an Independent Director ofthe company from 13-09-2014 to hold office for a term of five consecutive years."
| ||By Order of the Board of Directors |
|Hyderabad ||P. NARENDRANATH CHOWDARY |
|25th May 2015. ||Chairman |