1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT APROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND THE PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THECOMPANY.
Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company not less than 48 hoursbefore the scheduled time of the meeting. A blank proxy form is enclosed.
A person can act as the Proxy on behalf of the member not exceeding fifty and holdingin the aggregate not more than 10% of the total Share Capital of the Company carryingvoting rights. However a member holding more than 10% of the total Share Capitalcarrying voting rights may appoint a single person as the Proxy and such person shall notact as the Proxy of any other person or Shareholder.
2. Corporate Member(s) intending to send their Authorized Representative(s) arerequested to send a duly certified copy of the Board Resolution authorizing suchrepresentative(s) to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting.
3. The relevant Explanatory Statement pursuant to Section 102 of the Companies Act2013 in respect of Item No. 4 is annexed hereto.
4. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Books will remain closed from Wednesdaythe 23rd September 2015 to Tuesday the 29th September 2015 (both days inclusive) forthe purpose of Annual General Meeting.
5. All documents referred to the Notice and accompanying Statements are open forinspection at the Registered Office of the Company on all working days except Sundays andother holidays between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM upto the date of Annual General Meeting.
6. Members who are holding Shares in Physical Form are requested to notify the changeif any in their addresses or Bank details to the Company's Registrar and Transfer Agent(RTA) and always quote their
Folio Numbers in all correspondences with the Company and RTA. In respect of holdingShares in Electronic Form members are requested to notify any change in addresses or Bankdetails to their respective Depository Participants.
7. Members who are still holding Shares in Physical Form are advised to dematerializetheir shareholdings to avail the benefits of dematerialization which beside others includeeasy liquidity electronic transfer savings in stamp duty prevention of forgery etc.
8. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has taken "Green Initiative in the CorporateGovernance" by allowing paperless compliances by the Companies and has issuedcirculars stating that service of notice/ documents including Annual Report can beeffected through e-mail to its members. To support this green initiative of the Governmentin full measure the Company is sending Annual Report electronically to the registerede-mail addresses of members unless specifically requested to be sent in Physical Form.The members who have not registered/updated their e-mail addresses so far are requestedto register/update their e-mail addresses in respect of electronic holdings with theDepository through their concerned Depository Participant. Members who hold their Sharesin Physical Form shall be sent hard copies of Annual Report and who are desirous ofreceiving the communications/ documents in Electronic Form are requested to promptlyregister their e-mail addresses with the Company.
9. VOTING THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEANS
In compliance with provisions of Section 108 of the Companies Act 2013 Rule 20 of theCompanies (Management and Administration) Rules 2014 as amended by the Companies(Management and Administration) Amendment Rules 2015 and Clause 35B of the ListingAgreement the Company is pleased to provide members facility to exercise their right tovote on resolutions proposed to be considered at the Annual General Meeting by electronicmeans and the business may be transacted through e-Voting Services. The facility ofcasting the votes by the members using an electronic voting system from a place other thanvenue of the AGM ("remote e- voting") will be provided by Central DepositoryServices (India) Ltd (CDSL).
The instructions for shareholders voting electronically are as under:
(i) The voting period begins on Saturday 26th September 2015 at 9:00 AM and ends onMonday 28th September 2015 at 5:00 PM. During this period shareholders of theCompany holding shares either in physical form or in dematerialized form as on thecut-off date Tuesday 22nd September 2015 may cast their vote electronically.The e-voting module shall be disabled by CDSL for voting thereafter.
By Order of the Board
For ORACLE CREDIT LIMITED