NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that Annual General Meeting of SAFAL SECURITIES LIMITED willbe held on 24th September 2013 at 11:00 a.m. at the Registered office of theCompany at 9 Ankur Complex B/h. Town Hall Ellisebridge Ahmedabad - 380006 to transactthe following business.
ORDINARY BUSINESS :
1. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2013 andthe Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the year ended on that date together withthe reports of the Directors and auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Sanjay S. Shah who retires by rotation andbeing eligible offers himself for reappointment.
3. To appoint auditors to hold office from the conclusion of this Meeting until theconclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company and to authorize the Board ofDirectors to fix their remuneration.
4. To Consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolution with or withoutmodification(s) as an Ordinary Resolution.
RESOLVED THAT Mr. Rajubhai B. Desai who was appointed as additional Director of thecompany by the Board of Directors with effect from 23rd July 2012 and whoaccording to section 260 of the companies Act 1956 hold office up to the date of thisAnnual General Meeting and in respect of whom the company has received a notice fromshareholders in writing proposing his candidature for the office of the Directors be andis hereby appointed as a Director of the company.
|Dated : 30th May 2013 ||BY ORDER OF THE BOARD |
|Place : AHMEDABAD ||Sd/- |
| ||CHAIRMAN |
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXYTO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER. Proxy in order to bevalid must be received by the company not less than forty-eight hours before the time ofholding the Meeting.
2. Members/Proxies should bring the Attendance Slip duly filled in for attending themeeting.
3. The Register of Members and share transfer books of the Company will remain closedfrom 18.09.2013 to 24.09.2013 (both days inclusive)
4. Members desiring any information regarding the accounts are requested to write tothe Company at least Seven Days before the meeting so as to enable the management to keepthe same ready.