The Members of Skyline Ventures India Limited
Report on the Financial Statements:
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of SKYLINE VENTURES INDIALIMITED("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2016the Statement of Profit and Loss the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of the significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements:
2. The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese financial statements to give a true and fair view of the financial positionfinancial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified underSection 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance withthe provisions of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Company and for preventingand detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriateaccounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; anddesign implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls that wereoperating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit.
4. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunderincluding the accounting standards and matters which are required to be included in theaudit report.
5. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act and other applicable authoritative pronouncements issued by theInstitute of Chartered Accountants of India. Those Standards and pronouncements requirethat we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtainreasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from materialmisstatement.
6. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand the
disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal financial
control relevant to the Company's preparation of the financial statements that give atrue and fair view in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in thecircumstances but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on whether the Company hasin place an adequate internal financial controls system over financial reporting and theoperating effectiveness of such controls. An audit also includes evaluating theappropriateness of the accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accountingestimates made by the Company's Directors as well as evaluating the overall presentationof the financial statements.
7. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
8. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at March31 2016 and its profit and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
9. As required by 'the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016' issued by the CentralGovernment of India in terms of sub-section (11) of Section 143 of the Act (hereinafterreferred to as the "Order") and on the basis of such checks of the books andrecords of the Company as we considered appropriate and according to the information andexplanations given to us we give in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified inparagraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
10. As required by Section 143(3) of the Act we report that:
a. We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
b. In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books.
c. The Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statementdealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d. In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014.
e. On the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on March31
2016 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualifiedas at March 31 2016 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct.
f. With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our knowledge and belief and according to the information andexplanations given to us:
1. The Company has disclosed the impact if any of pending litigations as at March 312016 on its financial position in its financial statements.
2. The Company has long-term contracts as at March 31 2016 for which there were nomaterial foreseeable losses. The Company did not have any derivative contract as at March31 2016.
3. There has been no delay in transferring amounts required to be transferred to theInvestor Education and Protection Fund by the Company during the year ended March 312016.
Annexure to the Independent Auditor's Report
i. In our opinion the company has maintained proper records showing full particularsincluding situation of fixed assets.
ii. As explained to us physical verification of inventory has been conducted by themanagement at reasonable intervals No material discrepancies were noticed on suchphysical verification;
iii. In our opinion and according the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not granted nor taken any loans secured or unsecured to companies firms orother parties covered in the register maintained under Section 189 of the Companies Act.Accordingly the provisions of clause (iii) (a) and (b) of the Order are not applicable;
iv. In our opinion and according the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not granted nor taken any loans investments guarantees and security whichare covered under provisions of section 185 and 186 of the Companies Act 2013;
v. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has not accepted any deposits within the meaning of Section 73 to 76 of theCompanies Act 2013 and the rules framed thereunder;
vi. According to the information and explanations given to us maintenance of costrecords has not been prescribed by the central government the under sub-section (1) ofsection 148 of the Companies Act;
vii. According to the records of the Company and the information and explanations givento us the Company is regular in depositing undisputed statutory dues with appropriateauthorities. There are no undisputed statutory dues as referred to above as at 31st march2016 outstanding for a period of more than six months from the date they become payable;
viii. According to the information and explanations given to us and based on thedocuments and records produced to us the Company has not defaulted in repayment of duesto banks or financial institutions or debenture holders;
ix. According to the records of the Company and the information and explanations givento us moneys raised by way of initial public offer or further public offer (includingdebt instruments) and term loans were applied for the purposes for which those are raised;
x. According to the information and explanations given to us no fraud by the companyor on the Company by its officers or employees has been noticed or reported during theyear;
xi. According to the records of the Company and the information and explanations givento us managerial remuneration has been paid or provided in accordance with the requisiteapprovals mandated by the provisions of section 197 read with Schedule V to the CompaniesAct;
xii. Nidhi company provisions are not applicable for the company;
xiii. No transactions with the related parties as per sections 177 and 188 of CompaniesAct 2013;
xiv. The company has not made any preferential allotment or private placement of sharesor fully or partly convertible debentures during the year;
xv. The company has not entered into any non-cash transactions with directors orpersons connected with him under the provisions of section 192 of Companies Act 2013;
xvi. The company is not required to be registered under section 45-IA of the ReserveBank of India Act 1934;
| ||For P S Nagaraju & Co |
| ||Chartered Accountants |
| ||(Firm Reg: 011447S) |
| ||Sd/- |
| ||CA P.S.Nagaraju |
|Hyderabad ||Partner |
|May 30th 2016 ||(Member Ship No: 210268) |