To the Members of
Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Report on the Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Steel Strips Wheels Limited("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2017 theStatement of Profit and Loss the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of the significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
2. The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial positionfinancial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified underSection 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014 (asamended). This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records inaccordance with the provisions of the Act; safeguarding the assets of the Company;preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; and design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financialcontrols that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness ofthe accounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financialstatements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whetherdue to fraud or error.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit.
4. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder.
5. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
6. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand the disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal financial controls relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit proceduresthat are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing anopinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls systemover financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls. An audit alsoincludes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and thereasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors as well asevaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
7. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
8. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch 2017 and its profit and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
9. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016 ("the Order")issued by the Central Government of India in terms of Section 143(11) of the Act we givein the Annexure A a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of theOrder.
10. As required by Section143(3) of the Act we report that:
a. we have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b. in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books;
c. the financial statements dealt with by this report are in agreement with the booksof account;
d. in our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014 (as amended);
e. on the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31stMarch 2017and taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors isdisqualified as on 31st March 2017 from being appointed as a director in terms ofSection164(2) of the Act;
f. with respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in Annexure B;
g. with respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:
i. the Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition;
ii. the Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts forwhich there were any material foreseeable losses;
iii. there has been no delay in transferring amounts required to be transferred tothe Investor Education and Protection Fund by the Company
iv. The company has provided the requisite disclosures in its financial statements asto holdings as well as dealings in specified bank notes during the period from 8thNovember 2016 to 30th December 2016 and these are in accordance with books of accountsmaintained by the Company.
| ||For S. C. Dewan & Co. |
| ||Chartered Accountants |
| ||Firm's Registration No.: 000934N |
|Place: New Delhi ||per S. C. Dewan & Co. |
|Date: 29 May 2017 ||Partner |
| ||Membership No.:015678 |