- Few takers for Maharaja: Global roadshows for Air India get tepid response
- At current rates, Bangladesh could top India's per capita income by 2020
- PM Modi's Singapore visit to put India's RuPay card on global stage
- Centre clears double taxation under GST kept in bonded warehouses
- IPL's online viewership doubles this year, adds over 200 million viewers
- Insolvency resolution: Binani's CoC vote on UltraTech offer on Monday
- Indian motor fuel prices fourth highest among top 10 crude oil nations
- Top FMCG firms, BCCI to take pledge to cut carbon footprint, plastic use
- India needs to diagnose what's wrong with its GDP measurement system
- Bad loans: Are we celebrating the outliers?
Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd.
|BSE: 531741||Sector: Health care|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: N.A.|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd.
Sterling (Gujarat) Hospials (SGHL) was promoted by taking over the partnership form of Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals in May '89. SGHL was originally promoted by M D Patel and B Kumar alongwith other partners for setting up a hospital with a capacity of 215 beds with technical consultancy from Indian Hospital Corporation (consultancy wing of Apollo Hospital group). Later on, Indian Hospital Corporat...> More
Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd - Peer Group
|Company||Price()||Chg (%)||Mkt Cap ( CR)|
Sterling (Gujarat) Hospitals Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.80||