NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDER
NOTICE is hereby given that the Seventeenth Annual General Meeting of the Members ofUNITECH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED will be held on Saturday the 29th September2012 at 11.00 a.m. at 1/A 3rd Floor Bombay Mutual Building Sir P.M. RoadFort Mumbai - 400001 to transact the following business:
1) To receive consider and adopt the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2012and the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date along with theDirectors Report and Auditors report thereon.
2) To appoint a Director in place of Shri. Joseph Mathoor who retires by rotation andbeing eligible offers himself for re-appointment.
3) To re-appoint retiring Auditor Shri. S S Agarwal Chartered Accountants to holdthe office from the conclusion of this meeting to the conclusion of next Annual Generalmeeting of the Company and to fix their remuneration.
|REGISTERED OFFICE ||By Order of the Board of Directors |
|1/A 3rd Floor ||For UNITECH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED |
|Bombay Mutual Building. || |
|Sir P.M. Road Fort ||Sd/- |
|Mumbai - 400 001. ||Dhruv R. Desai |
|Dated : 1st September 2012 ||Director |
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxyto attend and vote instead of himself / herself and a proxy need not be a member. Theinstrument of proxy should however be deposited at the registered office of the companynot less than forty eight hours before the commencement of the meeting.
2. Members desiring any information on the accounts at the Annual general meeting arerequested to write to the company at least 7 days in advance so as to enable the companyto keep the information ready.
3. The members are requested to :
(a) Intimate changes if any in their registered addresses at an early date.
(b) Quote ledger folio nos in all their correspondence.
(c) Bring copies of Annual Report and the attendance slips duly filled in at the AnnualGeneral Meeting.
4. A copy of the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company is availablefor inspection by the members of the Company at its Registered Office between 11.00 a.m.to 2.00 p.m. on any working day of the Company.
5. The Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company will remainclosed from Friday 28th September 2012 and Saturday 29thSeptember 2012 (both days inclusive).
| ||By Order of the Board of Directors |
| ||For UNITECH INTERNATIONAL LIMITED |
|REGISTERED OFFICE || |
|1/A 3rd Floor ||Sd/- |
|Bombay Mutual Building. ||Dhruv R. Desai |
|Sir P.M. Road Fort ||Director |
|Mumbai - 400 001. || |
|Dated : 1st September 2012 || |