M/S VKJ INFRADEVELOPERS LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of VKJ INFRADEVELOPERS LIMITED(CIN:L45400DL2010PLC200014) ("the company")which comprise the Balance Sheetas at 31 March 2016 the Statement of Profit and Loss the Cash Flow Statement for theyear then ended and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatoryinformation.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters in section 134(5) ofthe Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation of thesefinancial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position financialperformance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accounting principlesgenerally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified under Section133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes the maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordancewith the provision of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Company and forpreventing and detecting the frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; and design implementation and maintenance of internal financial control thatwere operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified undersection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts anddisclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor'sjudgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financialstatements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments the auditorconsiders internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give true and fair view in order to design audit procedures thatare appropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating theappropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accountingestimates made by Company's Directors as well as evaluating the overall presentation ofthe financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India;
a) In the case of the Balance Sheet of the state of affairs of the Company as at March31 2016;
b) In the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss of the profit for the year ended onthat date; and
c) In the case of the Cash Flow Statement of the cash flows for the year ended on thatdate.
Report on other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016 ("the Order")issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 ofthe Companies Act 2013 we give in the "Annexure A" statement on thematters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order to the extent applicable.
2. As required by section 143(3) of the Act we report that:
a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books.
c) Company does not have any branch office accordingly reports on the accounts of thebranch offices of the Company audited under Section 143(8) of the Act are not applicable.
d) The Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealtwith by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
e) In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014.
f) On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on 31 March2016 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason 31 March 2016 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct.
For M/s Agarwal Goyal & Company
(CA. SAROJ KUMAR THAKUR)
Date: New Delhi
"Annexure A" to the Independent Auditors' Report
Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading 'Report on Other Legal & RegulatoryRequirement' of our report of even date to the financial statements of the Company for theyear ended March 31 2016:
1) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
(b) The Fixed Assets have been physically verified by the management in a phasedmanner designed to cover all the items over a period of three years which in ouropinion is reasonable having regard to the size of the company and nature of itsbusiness. Pursuant to the program a portion of the fixed asset has been physicallyverified by the management during the year and no material discrepancies between the booksrecords and the physical fixed assets have been noticed.
(c) The title deeds of immovable properties are held in the name of the company.
2) (a) The management has conducted the physical verification of inventory atreasonable intervals.
(b) The discrepancies noticed on physical verification of the inventory as compared tobooks records which has been properly dealt with in the books of account were notmaterial.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained undersection 189 of the Act. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (iii) (a) to (C) of theOrder are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and I86 of the Companies Act 2013In respect of loans investments guarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) (a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally regularin depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund Employees StateInsurance Income-Tax Sales tax Service Tax Duty of Customs Duty of Excise Valueadded Tax Cess and any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities. Accordingto the information and explanations given to us no undisputed amounts payable in respectof the above were in arrears as at March 31 2016 for a period of more than six monthsfrom the date on when they become payable.
(b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues ofincome tax sales tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise value added taxoutstanding on account of any dispute.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act;
12) In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
13) In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company and hence not commented upon.
15) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16) In our opinion the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA ofthe Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
For M/s AGARWAL GOYAL & COMPANY
(CA. SAROJ KUMAR THAKUR)
M.No. : 524561
Place: New Delhi