Is the opposition demand for the PM's resignation justified?
The opposition parties have been crying foul over the issue of illegal allocation of coal blocks. Apart from wanting those responsible for the distribution of blocks to be investigated, the BJP has even demanded that the Prime Minister put in his papers for his inability to prevent such a huge scandal in which there was considerable loss to state governments even as private players benefited. Is the demand for Manmohan Singh's ouster justified? We look forward to your views.
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard