Manmohan Singh says he does not mind working under Rahul Gandhi's leadership. How will that affect his stature?
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has emphatically maintained that Rahul Gandhi would be the ideal choice for the post of Prime Minister after the 2014 general elections and has stated that he (Manmohan Singh) would be very happy to work in the Congress under Rahul's leadership. Does Manmohan Singh come across as a weak leader with this statement or is he being honest and/or magnanimous? Do share your views with us
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard