Post your advice to the Congress on steps to take for course correction after recent rout in polls
The grand old party, Indian National Congress has received a resounding vote of no-confidence from the voters in 3 states while failing to come to power in Chattisgarh despite putting up a tough fight to the ruling BJP. This is seen as a precursor to the the Congress led UPA's ultimate defeat in the 2014 general elections. What do you think the Congress should do to revive its fortunes to prevent a debacle in 2014?
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard