Where do you stand in the slugfest between Apple Inc and FBI?
Apple Inc and the FBI are locked in a legal face-off. Hearings continue in a case with huge ramifications in terms of balancing privacy rights against the need for authorities to access information on crimes and terrorism. FBI wants access to the locked iPhone of Syed Rizwan Farook who, along with his wife, Tashfeen Malik, killed 14 people at the San Bernardino Department of Public Health in the US. Apple is refusing to do so saying this sets a bad precedent. Let us know where you stand on the issue.
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard