- S&P status quo means not apprised of reforms in past 3 years: Rajiv Kumar
- S&P keeps outlook on India stable, retains BBB- rating
- Over 500 missing children reunited with their family via Aadhaar: UIDAI CEO
- Delhi Metro lost 300,000 commuters a day after October fare hike
- Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as Zimbabwe's new president
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard