|No record found.|
'Valuations not as cheap as they were in early 2016'
SANKARAN NAREN, executive director and chief investment officer at ICICI Prudential AMC, tells Puneet Wadhwa that ...
- Foreign flows surpass last year's tally
- Will UltraTech sustain its lead?
- Small investors continue to catch falling knives
- Fed keeps markets guessing
- Modi calls for change in laws, procedures for transforming India
- Gold steady above 4-week lows as dollar slips ahead of Janet Yellen's speech
- UN Chief Ban Ki-moon to visit Jaffna during Sri Lanka trip
- JSW to set up 10-mt steel plant in Odisha for Rs 50,000 crore
- Welspun scandal follows years of falling Egyptian cotton output