Aluva (Kochi)-based Federal Bank has rewired to become a significant player in digital banking — “Simple, Digital, and Contactless” being the cornerstone of its strategy. In an interview with Raghu Mohan, Shyam Srinivasan, the bank’s managing director and chief executive officer, is categorical that the worst is behind us, and the turn in the interest-rate cycle will not trip growth. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, May 30 2022. 06:10 IST