- United Breweries hits three-month low on volume growth concerns
- Sebi's new norms will ensure uniformity in valuation of high-risk papers
- 20 Nifty F&O segment stocks that can rally from the current levels
- Agri commodity derivatives space set to hot up as NSE forays, BSE expands
- DLF gains 7% on announcement of fundraising through QIP
Ask an Expert - Auto
Partner, Price Waterhouse, and auto expert
Increased allocation for infrastructure project, employment and demand generation in the rural economy in the coming Budget should give the much-needed push to the auto sector. Incentives should be provided for replacing old vehicles. That will generate demand and address pollution-related issues. In addition, an overall growth-oriented Budget will set a positive tone. Allocation of funds for development of electric vehicles (EV) and more subsidies for consumers will boost EV sales in the country.