- United Breweries hits three-month low as concerns over low volumes weigh
- Sebi's new norms will ensure uniformity in valuation of high-risk papers
- 20 Nifty F&O segment stocks that can rally from the current levels
- Agri commodity derivatives space set to hot up as NSE forays, BSE expands
- DLF gains 7% on announcement of fundraising through QIP
- Jet Airways surges 27% in 3 days as lenders take over cash-strapped airline
Compute your new tax liability after Budget 2017 changes.
Your tax liability
|As per the new computation (FY 2017-18):|
|As per the existing computation (FY 2016-17):|
|In 2017-18, your tax liability will go down by :|
Disclaimer : The above computation is based on standard tax slabs sourced from the Finance Bill and is an indicative figure. The exact taxable amount may vary from Individual to individual. Kindly consult your Tax Advisor for the exact computation. Business Standard Private Limited is not liable for any discrepancies or disputes arising from the above calculation.