- Karnataka restricts flights from 5 states, likely hurting airlines' plans
- Inbound FDI rose 14% in FY20 to $49.9 billion; service sector top recipient
- US economy shrank at 5% annual rate in Q1, higher than initial estimate
- Locusts reach Gondia in Maharashtra, Delhi mulls plastic cover for saplings
- Letters to mother goddess from Modi's diary to be published next month
July 08, 2014, Tuesday
Policy reforms have to be disruptive. The indications of phasing out the Planning Commission are steps in the right direction, if ...
July 02, 2014, Wednesday
Though the government has imposed antidumping duty on plastics machinery imports from China, Chinese firms are routing their ...
June 30, 2014, Monday
Though notified in 2007, PCPIR policy is yet to take off as it was expected in the planning stage. Hence, the government should ...
June 25, 2014, Wednesday
The Government's plan to encourage blending of ethyl alcohol (ethanol) with fuel is going against the interest of alcohol based ...