- Soon, IAS officers will be judged on their attitude towards weaker sections
- BSE, NSE to impose charge on high algo OTR in equity segment from Jun 29
- Projects worth Rs 187 bn being carried to connect Railways to ports: Govt
- NDMC to auction Delhi's iconic Taj Mansingh hotel on July 18
- E-tailers investing in AI, robotics to identify fraud, reduce cost: Report
- Amid banking woes, heads of 11-PSBs to appear before par panel on Tuesday
- GSTN to arm tax officers with tools to analyse data to check evasion
- Women drivers to impact economy, boost gasoline demand: Saudi minister
- Idea-Voda merger likely to get delayed over DoT's fresh demand of Rs 47 bn
February 02, 2017, Thursday
Lagging behind in biosciences is not good for social security and strategic national security
January 10, 2017, Tuesday
Philippines experience shows that it can be effectively used to expand healthcare program for poor
March 04, 2016, Friday
FICCI feels that 7% hike in duty coupled with high foreign exchange related pricing pressures will raise the cost of medical ...
February 29, 2016, Monday
The budget announces the launch of new health protection scheme, which will provide health cover up-to Rs 1 lakh per family, to ...
February 24, 2016, Wednesday
Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) has urged the government to frame separate regulations for medical devices, ...
February 23, 2016, Tuesday
While no major indirect tax reliefs were offered for pharma industry in the last two years, the industry expects this year's ...
January 28, 2015, Wednesday
The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) seeks extension of 10-year tax holiday for biotech/farming establishments ...