March 01, 2016, Tuesday
The budget failed to address industry issues like rationalisation of taxes in SEZ, higher infra spend in developing industry ...
February 25, 2016, Thursday
Railway budget's focus on electrification, laying of fresh railway lines and upgradation of existing railway infrastructure ...
March 03, 2015, Tuesday
However, it has increased the excise duty on plastics bags (other than for industrial use) from 12 per cent to 15 per cent
March 02, 2015, Monday
Ease of doing business seems to have been focussed on the large sector; however, more could have been done for easing of rules ...
January 30, 2015, Friday
Indian Printing Packing and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association (IPAMA) has sought further 10 per cent increase in import ...
- Govt launches national single window system for investors, businesses
- Acquisition, portfolio expansion to aid revenue growth for Mphasis
- Pak says threatening email was sent to New Zealand cricket team from India
- Vodafone Idea to remain as third private telco, not turning into a PSU: CEO
- Post pandemic, global trade is vital for economic recovery: RBI governor