- News digest: I-T holds back Rs 20,000 cr, RIL's profit rises 8.8%, and more
- Jio PAT beats Street estimates, up 65% y-o-y on robust user addition
- Netflix, Hotstar and other online platforms bat for self-regulation
- HAL successfully test-fires air-to-air missile from Light Combat Helicopter
- Naresh Goyal sets terms for Rs 700-cr infusion into debt-laden Jet Airways
- I-T dept holds back Rs 20,000 crore in tax refunds to private, PSU firms
- Slide in iron ore, fertiliser traffic hits growth of major ports
- With cane arrears rising, industry wants higher floor price for sugar
March 01, 2016, Tuesday
The budget failed to address industry issues like rationalisation of taxes in SEZ, higher infra spend in developing industry ...
February 25, 2016, Thursday
Railway budget's focus on electrification, laying of fresh railway lines and upgradation of existing railway infrastructure ...
March 03, 2015, Tuesday
However, it has increased the excise duty on plastics bags (other than for industrial use) from 12 per cent to 15 per cent
March 02, 2015, Monday
Ease of doing business seems to have been focussed on the large sector; however, more could have been done for easing of rules ...
January 30, 2015, Friday
Indian Printing Packing and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association (IPAMA) has sought further 10 per cent increase in import ...