- Why YES Bank, DHFL did not hit lower circuit limits on Friday?
- A shadow looms: India needs to stop the IL&FS rot from spreading
- TCS hits new high; Infosys up 3% in a weak market
- Motorola One Power launch at 12 noon today: Watch livestream, know features
- NBFCs extend fall; Bajaj Finance, Indiabulls Housing down over 5%
- IL&FS approaches NCLT against bankruptcy case, draws revival plan
Budget 2018 Reactions : Defence
March 03, 2016, Thursday
Govt has not clarified if new accounting base used
March 02, 2015, Monday
Imaginative budgeting requires a top-down approach, where strategic demands determine procurement priorities
March 01, 2015, Sunday
The noted ad film maker says investment in infrastructure - power, roads and more - is commendable
July 11, 2014, Friday
HAL Chief R K Tyagi says the Budget seeks to create conducive environment for tech development and research
July 10, 2014, Thursday
Attacking the NDA government for raising the FDI limit to 49 per cent in the defence sector, former Defence Minister AK Antony ...
March 03, 2013, Sunday
The Defence Budget for this year, which is 1.79 per cent of the GDP, has come under criticism from former Army generals and ...
February 26, 2010, Friday
Welcoming the Rs 60,000 crore allocation for armed forces' capital expenditure in the Budget, defence analysts and industry ...
July 07, 2009, Tuesday
The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks have caused a sharp rise in the outlay for paramilitary forces in 2009-10. The attacks exposed ...