- Trade secrets of Tesla, Toyota and other automakers exposed in data leak
- Court frames charges of molestation against AAP leader Somnath Bharti
- UK may link extradition of Nirav Modi, Mallya with illegal migrant pact
- UK confirms Nirav Modi's presence in Britain, assures full support to India
- Pathankot court frames charges against seven accused in Kathua case
- Banks adopt military-style tactics to fight cyber crime
- Jharkhand rape: Man rapes minor, burns her alive over Panchayat humiliation
- Surat rape and murder case: 3 persons, including main accused, arrested
- Disability makes justice even harder for victims of sexual abuse: Report
- 47,338 crimes against SCs/STs registered in 2016, conviction rate 26%: Govt
July 21, 2018, Saturday
This month, a security researcher came across tens of thousands of sensitive corporate documents - including many from nearly all ...
July 17, 2018, Tuesday
After Bharti pleaded not guilty, ACMMSamar Vishal posted the matter to September 4 for recording the statement of the ...
June 13, 2018, Wednesday
The issue of the final signing of the memorandum of understanding on illegal immigrants was raised by UK Minister of State for ...
June 11, 2018, Monday
UK has assured full cooperation in the Government of India's efforts to expedite Nirav Modi, liquor baron Vijay Mallya and others ...
June 07, 2018, Thursday
The case was transferred by the Supreme Court from Jammu and Kashmir to Pathankot in Punjab for a fair trial following a plea by ...
May 21, 2018, Monday
Former government cyber-spies, soldiers and intelligence officials now dominate the top ranks of banks' security teams
May 06, 2018, Sunday
In the Chatra district of Jharkhand, 15 people included accused are arrested for allegedly raping and killing of a minor girl and ...
April 20, 2018, Friday
A case of rape was registered under the POSCO Act and over 400 police personnel Surat police and Ahmedabad Crime Branch worked on ...
April 11, 2018, Wednesday
Women with physical disabilities may find it more difficult to escape violence
April 03, 2018, Tuesday
Charge-sheets were filed in 78.3 per cent cases, and the conviction rate was 25.8 per cent
March 27, 2018, Tuesday
The agency had last week approached the court seeking its nod to question some of the accused, arrested by the CBI
March 06, 2018, Tuesday
Underworld don Dawood is allegedly very sick and wants to breathe his last in India
February 28, 2018, Wednesday
Pradyuman, a student of Ryan International School was found in a pool of blood, with his throat slit, inside the school premises ...
February 21, 2018, Wednesday
The drug dealers/suspects involved in narcotic activities operate in clandestine and well-organised manner, says Parrikar
February 14, 2018, Wednesday
terrorist Ariz Khan alias Junaid is an expert bomb-maker, executioner and conspirator, and had been wanted for his involvement in ...
January 13, 2018, Saturday
The body of Jitendra Mann, who was a trainer at a gym, was found by his boss
December 30, 2017, Saturday
The police said more than 100 girls study at the madarsa and the rest were not present at the time of raid
December 25, 2017, Monday
The passenger was also found in possession of around Rs 91,230 cash, $100, and a range of gold items
December 22, 2017, Friday
Singh says many women she knows have faced harassment while travelling in Delhi and she rebukes them for not taking action
December 22, 2017, Friday
In the circumstances, most senior DMK leaders see only a remote possibility of the BJP and the DMK joining hands