- UK Defence Minister accused of snubbing Nirmala Sitharaman: Report
- India, Seychelles agree to develop naval base at Assumption Island
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation: Can it accommodate Indian interests?
- Pakistan rejects India's protests against Gilgit-Baltistan order
- Meet Gobind Singh Deo, Malaysia's first ever Sikh cabinet minister
- PM Modi discusses bilateral ties with ex-Nepal premiers Prachanda, Deuba
- Modi-Xi summit: Can India celebrate 'success' at Wuhan, cautiously?
- India's strategic choices: Modi, Xi and changing balance of power in Asia
- Beijing moots India-Nepal-China economic corridor through Himalayas
- India's membership to NSG to benefit global export control system: Germany
July 01, 2018, Sunday
From the Indian side, Niti Aayog Vice-Chairman Rajiv Kumar was joined by finance and railways minister Piyush Goyal via live ...
June 26, 2018, Tuesday
The naval base at the Assumption Island will give India a strategic advantage in the Indian Ocean Region.
June 08, 2018, Friday
While SCO's past whispers of a bright future, whispers might get lost in a cacophony of diverse national interests and priorities
May 28, 2018, Monday
The order is being seen as Islamabad's efforts towards incorporating the disputed region as its fifth province
May 22, 2018, Tuesday
Deo represents Puchong constituency in the Malaysian Parliament and is the son of late Malaysian lawyer and politician Karpal ...
May 12, 2018, Saturday
Modi met the leaders from a cross-section of Nepal's political parties, a day after holding extensive talks with Nepal Prime ...
May 03, 2018, Thursday
Interpretation of what transpired at Wuhan between India and China depends entirely on the bias of the person making the ...
April 27, 2018, Friday
The asymmetry of power and influence between the two Asian giants has rarely been so stark, especially in India's backyard
April 18, 2018, Wednesday
China's entry into Nepal is said to worry India
April 16, 2018, Monday
India's membership to the 48-member NSG is being primarily opposed by China on the pretext that it is not a signatory to the ...
April 07, 2018, Saturday
The visit comes at the invitation of Equatorial Guinea President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
April 05, 2018, Thursday
India is of a firm belief that connectivity initiatives must be based on universally recognised international norms
March 21, 2018, Wednesday
The two leaders held the telephonic conversation at Modi's invitation
March 15, 2018, Thursday
India has made it clear to Islamabad that the onus is on Pakistan to create a conducive atmosphere for dialogue between the two ...
March 14, 2018, Wednesday
Officials say Chinese investment flows into India have been affected as China has been routing all its external investments in ...
March 13, 2018, Tuesday
The move may be seen as Zarif's bid to allay concerns here over the Indian involvement in the Iranian port
March 12, 2018, Monday
The Defence Ministry had last week denied that the Minister was going to visit China
March 11, 2018, Sunday
Addressing the summit in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Macron said, Mr Prime Minister, You made a dream and we ...
March 09, 2018, Friday
Ghani had said a ceasefire must be agreed on and the Taliban should be declared a political group
March 08, 2018, Thursday
Chinese Foreign Minister said the two countries must shed mental inhibitions, manage differences and meet each other half way