- Ashok Leyland shares down by 8%, after MD & CEO Vinod K Dasari quits
- Sun Pharma hits three-month low post Q2 results; drops 10% in three days
- ICICI Bank hits all-time high; stock up 42% from July low
- Rafale twist: Why did France refuse to give India a sovereign guarantee?
- OMCs gain on fall in crude prices; HPCL, BPCL, IOC advance up to 12%
March 27, 2009, Friday
The world should have known what to expect. Varun Gandhi’s book of poems — his first declaratory statement to the ...
March 20, 2009, Friday
It is unusual, to say the least, for the general secretary of a political party to have such serious differences with his party ...
March 13, 2009, Friday
Some time in 2001, Orissa Chief Minister and Biju Janata Dal (BJD) leader Naveen Patnaik and Union Steel Minister Dilip Ray ...
February 27, 2009, Friday
Some weeks ago, when Congress President Sonia Gandhi asked Jairam Ramesh to head the core team for the Congress campaign in ...
January 02, 2009, Friday
When Omar Abdullah took his first plunge into Kashmir politics in 1998, the odds were stacked heavily against him. Separatists ...
December 12, 2008, Friday
“Sweetheart” and “darling” have been Sheila Dikshit’s favourite words for decades — they go ...
December 05, 2008, Friday
Soon after Finance Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram took charge of the home ministry, a mobile sms started doing the rounds. It ...
October 24, 2008, Friday
If politics is all about perception and setting the agenda, Maharashtra Navanirman Sena (MNS) chief Swararaj aka Raj Thackeray ...
October 17, 2008, Friday
A kingmaker, rather than the king, is how the the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo, Mayawati, now being perceived across the ...