April 22, 2021, Thursday
Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicle (SMEV) on Thursday said sales of EVs in India fell 20 per cent in the financial year ...
April 15, 2021, Thursday
South Korea said on Thursday it will ramp up efforts to promote a homegrown charging technology for EVs as an international ...
June 26, 2019, Wednesday
EV move will backfire if the industry doesn't get transition time
June 25, 2019, Tuesday
Japanese automobile major Honda Tuesday said the two-wheeler industry in India needs more time to stabilise after BS-VI ...
June 24, 2019, Monday
Changing from conventional two-wheelers to 100 per cent electric is "not like Aadhaar, not a software and print cards" and such ...
June 24, 2019, Monday
Companies such as Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor have objected to banning two- and three-wheelers and asked for at least four months to ...
June 23, 2019, Sunday
NITI Aayog officials met with executives from companies including Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp and TVS late on Friday
June 22, 2019, Saturday
The start-ups said unless India had size and scale in EVs, it would miss the worldwide e-mobility revolution
June 19, 2019, Wednesday
The move, aimed at promoting electric vehicles (EVs) in India, comes at a time when the country plans high penetration of such ...
June 16, 2019, Sunday
India is the world's largest market for two- and three-wheelers. It sold 21,181,390 units of two-wheelers and 701,011 units of ...
June 07, 2019, Friday
Battery-making was seen a key pre-condition to develop the ecosystem around EVs, as the battery accounts for almost half the EV ...
June 06, 2019, Thursday
Indian think-tank Niti Aayog, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and which plays a crucial role in policymaking, is working ...
- Big Tech, chipmakers power Nasdaq as Omicron worries subside; Dow up 1.3%
- Services at govt-run hospitals hit as resident docs' strike enters 2nd day
- Jhunjhunwala-backed Metro Brands eyes pre-Covid margins as sales normalise
- Only 11 of 36 states and UTs had more vaccine doses than required on Dec 1
- Panel orders immediate closure of NCR industries not using cleaner fuels
- Farm stir likely headed for final act as leaders meet on Wednesday