- We will soon ensure clean banking: Financial Services Secretary Rajiv Kumar
- Merger with Gruh Finance will take a year: Bandhan Bank CEO C S Ghosh
- How govt uses dividend is its decision: RBI governor Shaktikanta Das
- Axis Bank needs to be conservative on corporate loans: CEO Amitabh Chaudhry
- Heavens will not fall if there's minor fiscal slippage: Ficci president
- Slowdown in NBFC/HFC lending will have an impact on wider economy: ABFL CEO
- Here's what Urjit had to say about inflation, repo rate after policy meet
- Unless banks lend, how will they come out of PCA?: Financial Services Secy
- Betting on Value Banking: Vaidyanathan looks to start new entity by January
- We aren't shutting out NBFCs, will lend to strong ones: Indian Bank chief
February 27, 2019, Wednesday
Public sector banks will be able to restructure MSME loans, says Kumar
February 09, 2019, Saturday
We are present in affordable housing segment, but the scale is very small. To grow in this segment, we found value in Gruh, says ...
February 07, 2019, Thursday
There are several issues under discussion between the government and the Reserve Bank. Any decision of RBI is driven by certain ...
January 30, 2019, Wednesday
The current market environment and the strength of our balance sheet provide us with an opportunity to grow the wholesale loan ...
January 06, 2019, Sunday
Sandip Somany also said that the Modi government would be remembered because of the IBC
December 11, 2018, Tuesday
We need to think about having far more balanced asset-liabilities management, says Rakesh Singh
December 05, 2018, Wednesday
Urjit Patel chose not to answer any question on RBI's relationship with the government
November 26, 2018, Monday
The NPAs peaked at 11.6%(by the end of March 2018) and have reduced by Rs 360 bn in the first two quarters of this financial year
November 12, 2018, Monday
Vaidyanathan shares strategy for IDFC First and the takeaways from his career that he's implementing now
November 02, 2018, Friday
Padmaja Chunduru has assumed charge as managing director and CEO of Indian Bank on September 21, 2018. Prior to this, she was ...
October 17, 2018, Wednesday
'There is not enough depth in the market. You might be able to sell a few corporate bonds, but not beyond that,' said Kumar ...
September 24, 2018, Monday
The liquidity crunch has to be resolved, says Mistry
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
Employees' interest will not be harmed: Ramesh Singh, Executive Director, Dena Bank
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
The boards will have to approve the proposal. My message to employees is 'keep doing what you are doing': BoB chief P S Jayakumar
September 17, 2018, Monday
The existing employees will not be affected by the merger, said d Vijaya Bank's Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer R A ...
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Shyam Srinivasan, Federal Bank's managing director and chief executive officer, said the bank has shed bulk deposits worth Rs 25 ...
July 03, 2018, Tuesday
He said there were compelling reasons for bank nationalisation. The timing was political
May 28, 2018, Monday
In a Q&A, the bank's MD and chief executive is hopeful that the lender will see some rebalancing in FY19
April 16, 2018, Monday
'Frauds have been happening in banks, but now the magnitude has gone up substantially,' says R K Takkar
April 06, 2018, Friday
Sunil Mehta says tough times gives one opportunity to transform the bank