- Maximum wealth can be created by owning midcaps in long term: Motilal Oswal
- Earnings trajectory for mid-caps remains strong: BNP Paribas' Anand Shah
- Staying away from mid, small-caps not an option: DHFL AMC CEO Ajit Menon
- Global factors biggest risk to Indian markets: Samir Arora, Helios Capital
- We sense possibility of interest rates reversing: Mahindra MF's Rahul Pal
- Mid-, small-caps will outperform large-cap peers: Jyotivardhan Jaipuria
- Now is the true test of the SIP cycle: Franklin Templeton's A Radhakrishnan
- Strain in bank's balance sheet likely to continue: Allahabad Bank CEO
- Trade war, currency variations threaten food price stability: Stefan Vogel
- 'Poll outcome unexpected; need a quick replacement for Urjit Patel'
Markets - Interviews
January 17, 2019, Thursday
Categorisation of schemes is a step in the right direction, the market cap definition could have been a bit more liberal, says ...
January 14, 2019, Monday
The global monetary and economic policies such as the US Federal Reserve monetary policy is a key factor, says Shah
January 02, 2019, Wednesday
Domestically, market indices are quoting at a premium to their historical averages but the premium currently is not very high, ...
December 27, 2018, Thursday
Right now, the rupee and oil prices are strengthening the investment case for India with signs that the rupee's weakness has run ...
December 25, 2018, Tuesday
We also think that credit spreads may also contract once we have a settled gilt curve
December 23, 2018, Sunday
Consumption remains the core theme for the next year, says Jaipuria
December 20, 2018, Thursday
We may see some moderation in ticket size of systematic investment plans, says Anand Radhakrishnan
December 12, 2018, Wednesday
We are looking to sell our non-core assets, and we are confident of realising some amount by March 2019
December 12, 2018, Wednesday
Relatively cheap vegetable oil prices will benefit imports into India, as India is importing massive volumes of edible oils every ...
December 11, 2018, Tuesday
Foreign investors now will take a wait-and-watch approach as regards India, given these developments, says Jitendra Gohil
December 07, 2018, Friday
India will continue to be the fastest-growing economy in the world with the most attractive demographics, says Shilpa Kumar
December 05, 2018, Wednesday
Indian investors and financial advisors have, over the years, changed their outlook towards equity assets in terms of the time ...
December 02, 2018, Sunday
Flows to India equity funds have picked up a bit recently, reflecting hopes that lower energy costs will improve the outlook for ...
November 28, 2018, Wednesday
As a fund house, we had been maintaining the view that valuations were high. Relative attractiveness of the equity asset class ...
November 25, 2018, Sunday
"Consensus EPS growth for the MSCI India in FY20 is still close to 20 per cent and that could potentially decline by about 5 per ...
November 18, 2018, Sunday
Don't take too much of sector bets as we will continue to see a lot of dispersion within sectors, says Gautam Chhaochharia, head ...
November 14, 2018, Wednesday
Mahesh Nandurkar, executive director and India Strategist at CLSA, says that the market valuation is still not in the comfort
November 10, 2018, Saturday
The potential for India to grow has so far been undisputed, with only the speed or timeline being the unknown factor
November 07, 2018, Wednesday
The markets may not swing either side based on the outcome of assembly elections, says Sameer
November 05, 2018, Monday
Till valuations become cheap on an absolute basis and macro environment more stable, FII flows will remain volatile