- India equities could outperform rest of Asia, says Manishi Raychaudhuri
- We are moderating our investments in India: Temasek's Ghosh and Lambah
- Platts sees crude oil prices in $75 - $80 a barrel range for next 18 months
- We are in the middle of a summer storm, says Julius Baer's Mark Matthews
- Markets have priced in a stable govt: Kotak Mahindra Asset Management MD
- Equity returns are likely to remain muted, says Sanjay Mookim
- Don't rule out mid- and small-caps altogether, says Rajesh Iyer
- We trimmed exposure to India in the last few months, says Jan Dehn
- We are underweight on India in our Asian funds, says Geoff Lewis
- Dollar nearing peak but oil remains a headwind: Morgan Stanley's Garner
Markets - Interviews
July 15, 2018, Sunday
FY19 earnings growth would possibly settle at 12-14% and that for FY20 could turn out to be 15-16%, says Manishi Raychaudhuri, ...
July 13, 2018, Friday
Temasek India is bullish on consumption stories
July 11, 2018, Wednesday
Rising prices are starting to threaten oil demand in Asia, especially in a country like India, which is starting to feel the ...
July 08, 2018, Sunday
There have been (political) developments in emerging markets (EMs) as well, with important elections in Turkey and Mexico, says ...
June 29, 2018, Friday
There is still room for a downside in momentum-driven micro-, mini- and small-caps, says Nilesh Shah
June 25, 2018, Monday
With elevated price-earnings ratios, we recommend investors avoid risk in Indian equities, says Sanjay Mookim
June 19, 2018, Tuesday
In the run-up to the general elections, the investment spend by the government and push for agri or rural growth should be good ...
June 17, 2018, Sunday
India's economy will be okay, but the current account outlook is worrisome, says Dehn
June 10, 2018, Sunday
There appears to have been less selling pressure from domestic investors in equity mutual funds, he said
June 08, 2018, Friday
He says, last year, Morgan had forecast that oil price would hover around $75 a barrel and now it thinks oil would move around ...
June 07, 2018, Thursday
In medium-term, trajectory of interest rate will depend on the trend of inflation, oil prices and global bond yield, says Satish ...
June 07, 2018, Thursday
He says, the political uncertainty in Europe will also drive markets in the short term
June 05, 2018, Tuesday
Younger clients are more aware and keen to invest into new age technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine ...
June 03, 2018, Sunday
The US dollar getting stronger also has huge implications for the already leveraged emerging markets (EMs), including India, in ...
May 28, 2018, Monday
At a time when the IIFL is planning to reorganise and restructure its businesses, Jain shares vision, challenges and
May 27, 2018, Sunday
I think global growth will, for a number of reasons, peak later this year, Cameron Brandt
May 20, 2018, Sunday
Mr Modi's reform agenda has aided investors in ignoring earnings disappointments over the past four years, Chhaochharia says
May 17, 2018, Thursday
The RBI has a lot of reserves and the purpose of accumulating them is, to a large degree, to help battle massive pressure on the ...
May 16, 2018, Wednesday
A steady rise in crude oil prices and the possibility of rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve pushed the rupee to a 16-month low ...
May 13, 2018, Sunday
Between the monsoons and oil, our whole economy swings, and the course of policy is decided, says vice chairman and Joint MD of ...