- LS polls may not have lasting impact on stock market return: Jitendra Gohil
- Market valuations at current level are not cheap, says Emkay Global MD
- NBFC sector to see massive consolidation ahead: Pankaj Murarka
- See opportunity in mid-caps post recent correction: Ageon's Saibal Ghosh
- Overall market valuation is in a comfortable zone: Rajeev Thakkar of PPFAS
- There is opportunity in mid-caps post the recent correction: Saibal Ghosh
- We're less optimistic on India's medium-term prospects: Lambregts, Erken
- Big investors driving increased flow in mid, small-cap schemes: Axis MF CEO
- Markets believe the geopolitical situation will not escalate: Rana B Gupta
- Lack of pick-up in investment cycle is a reason to worry: Gautam Duggad
Markets - Interviews
March 24, 2019, Sunday
It has been a one-way street for the markets for the past few sessions that have gained on the back of strong foreign flows, says ...
March 17, 2019, Sunday
Krishna Kumar Karwa says a pick-up in the earnings momentum will ensure that anyone investing in the markets from a two-three ...
March 15, 2019, Friday
From here on, there will be a differentiation between men and boys in the NBFC sector, Murarka says.
March 14, 2019, Thursday
The 'India growth story' is much more compelling now than rest of the globe, he says
March 13, 2019, Wednesday
Overall, valuations are somewhere in-between - that is neither excessive nor down and out where everything can be bought ...
March 12, 2019, Tuesday
Saibal Ghosh, chief investment officer at Ageon Life Insurance shares his views on the markets and his investing strategy in an ...
March 10, 2019, Sunday
When it comes to the debt markets, we continue to think that rates are going to be lower, for longer
March 06, 2019, Wednesday
Poor short-term performance, increase in volatility, and election uncertainty have weighed on equity flows
March 03, 2019, Sunday
Both telecom and power sectors could get closer to the inflexion point in the next one year, says Manulife Asset Management MD
February 27, 2019, Wednesday
We expect 26% earnings growth in FY20 for Nifty firms, says Gautam Duggad
February 26, 2019, Tuesday
Indian enterprises do well in spite of the government and not because of the government. I think, markets will do reasonably ...
February 24, 2019, Sunday
The key risks are an acceleration of global slowdown and no breakthrough in the China-US stalemate, he says
February 21, 2019, Thursday
'With our focus on expanding our distribution network along with new product opportunities in the pipeline, we expect to see ...
February 17, 2019, Sunday
'We see the earnings growing by 11-12% in FY19 and then improving to 17-18% in FY20', said Julius Baer's CEO Ashish Gumashta
February 15, 2019, Friday
The entire pharmaceutical sector has witnessed a significant correction and this is visible in the valuations, says UTI AMC's ...
February 12, 2019, Tuesday
The wealthy, Bhave says, have evolved a lot in the past two - three years, especially in terms of making learned decisions and ...
February 11, 2019, Monday
We believe a majority of investors, rightly or wrongly, are currently focused on the upcoming election and the potential ...
February 05, 2019, Tuesday
The Interim Budget is a typical election budget but it also shows continuation in the endeavor of the government to improve the ...
February 03, 2019, Sunday
Back home, it is the liquidity and funding problems that pose a challenge, he says
February 01, 2019, Friday
2019 appears a story of two halves for Indian equities; a more difficult first half might precede a stronger second half, says ...