June 19, 2021, Saturday
Also discusses keeping a record of history and why his camera is not aimed at the pandemic
June 11, 2021, Friday
Basu worries that a 'dispirited' India may be behind the country plummeting from one of the fastest growing economies towards the ...
May 22, 2021, Saturday
These are dark times but a beautiful new light will shine on the universe, Maity tells Pavan Lall
May 14, 2021, Friday
The second wave has been far more explosive than anticipated, affecting over 300,000 people a day. The sheer volume of the ...
April 16, 2021, Friday
In this extraordinary time, Kallat tells Pavan Lall about the interesting space called ordinary that he's fiercely in search of
April 09, 2021, Friday
Gujral speaks to Veenu Sandhu on the urgent need to get India invested in its culture
April 02, 2021, Friday
Anjuli Bhargava races to keep pace with Muralidharan's breakneck speed train of thought on effective governance
March 26, 2021, Friday
Shahani dreams of an India where being queer is a non-issue, says Chintan Girish Modi
March 05, 2021, Friday
With India being one of the most critical markets for Zoom outside of the US, Raje tells Samreen Ahmad the company has a ...
February 26, 2021, Friday
Last year, he and his brother Nithin jettisoned into a club of the country's 100 wealthiest with their net worth pegged at around ...
February 13, 2021, Saturday
In November last year, the Congress MP had lost his father, former Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi, right in the middle of an ...
January 29, 2021, Friday
She expects things to change quite radically; a "scaling down" of the industry is inevitable and, to her mind, very desirable
January 22, 2021, Friday
Beauty, Nykaa's founder Falguni Nayar realised, is a very long-tailed business and with e-commerce picking up in India, it seemed ...
January 15, 2021, Friday
Obamacare, he argues, has already provided a good starting point that can now be taken forward full-throttle with the new ...
January 02, 2021, Saturday
Gupta reckons that technology has only been harnessed partially so far. There are immense possibilities with languages and better ...
December 25, 2020, Friday
Banerjee tells Anjuli Bhargava he wants the world to have the right conversations before marching on in its battle against ...
December 18, 2020, Friday
An American passport holder, he feels more at home in Mussoorie, where he's lived most of his life (his father served as ...
November 27, 2020, Friday
The pandemic has hit hard an already vulnerable community that survives on creativity. And the government's response hasn't ...
November 21, 2020, Saturday
C K Venkataraman, MD of Titan Company, did fancy being a National Geographic photographer in a jungle, but that didn't last long.
October 30, 2020, Friday
Khullar also lets on that he has managed to do very well alone, something he wasn't sure of, and credits some of it to his love ...
- Eyes on the world: Veteran lensman Raghu Rai talks about the digital age
- Demonetisation, Covid-19 brought Indian economy to its knees: Kaushik Basu
- Artist in seclusion: My studio is like a temple for me, says Paresh Maity
- A Velumani explains how Covid-19 testing failed us when we needed it most
- Artist Jitish Kallat's search for an interesting space called the ordinary
- How can we get India invested in our culture? Feroze Gujral explains
- Keeping pace with Karthik Muralidharan, the 'Shinkansen' economist
- Queer at the workplace: Parmesh Shahani nudges companies to be inclusive
- Outside of US, India one of the most critical markets for Zoom: Sameer Raje
- Brokers, wealth managers hate us and we are okay with that: Nikhil Kamath