- Why Saffronart's Dinesh Vazirani is upbeat about getting into art education
- The group keeps ownership and management separate, says Adi Godrej
- Bajaj Finserv MD Sanjiv Bajaj's mantras on disruption and work-life balance
- Manish Sharma on how he used his learnings at LG, Samsung to great effect
- Lunch with BS: Indu Bhushan on how he landed the top job at Ayushman Bharat
- Lunch with BS: Why Vijay Mahajan's political career never took off
- Shardul Shroff on the virtues of hard work, honesty and empowerment
- It's India's turn to shine in international ceramic art arena: Kate Malone
- A drink with BS: Graphic novelist Sarnath Banerjee is in search of audience
- Twinkle Khanna talks about how she acquired the 'libtard' moniker
November 16, 2018, Friday
Vazirani says the online platform won't make the traditional art exhibitions redundant. According to him, the two formats go ...
November 09, 2018, Friday
Godrej tells Viveat Susan Pinto and Niraj Bhatt that the group keeps ownership and management separate, and at the same entrusts ...
November 02, 2018, Friday
Surajeet Das Gupta asks him what is that magic mantra that made him the top player among India's consumer finance companies in ...
October 26, 2018, Friday
Sharma looks forward to the day when Panasonic will be able to establish its legacy in the country through 'long-term ...
October 20, 2018, Saturday
Elaborating on the challenges, Indu says, 'There are no glitches, but I would have been happier if our greenfield states (such as ...
October 12, 2018, Friday
Mahajan tells Anjuli Bhargava how most problems can be solved with an engineering mindset
October 05, 2018, Friday
A dose of out-of-the-box thinking has also helped Shroff cement his reputation and hold on to talent
September 28, 2018, Friday
Malone tells Anjuli Bhargava that it's India's turn to shine in the international ceramic art arena
September 21, 2018, Friday
Banerjee tells Uttaran Das Gupta that since he cannot write about identity politics or motivational subjects, few seem interested ...
September 14, 2018, Friday
Khanna is just out with her first novel, 'Pyajamas are Forgiving', after 'Mrs Funnybones', which was a compilation of her ...
September 07, 2018, Friday
Jaising tells Geetanjali Krishna that no other institution has resisted the attempted subversion like the judiciary has and that ...
August 31, 2018, Friday
Fashion changes fast and if you are not keeping up you're getting left behind, said Dongre
August 25, 2018, Saturday
Biswal is known to speak her mind. When the Trump administration announced a sweeping ban on citizens from seven Muslim-majority ...
August 18, 2018, Saturday
Ansari was just 38 when he took charge of Audi's India business early last year
August 11, 2018, Saturday
Chandrasekhar tells how he keeps his two lives - that of a politician and an entrepreneur - separate, and how his family came to ...
March 03, 2018, Saturday
Ganguly tells Udit Misra that he decided to be aggressive as a captain to back his teammates and provide them an atmosphere to ...
December 01, 2017, Friday
Wasserstrom discusses China's political evolution under Xi Jinping and tells Rahul Jacob he sees little reason to be hopeful
September 01, 2017, Friday
As long as you can improve your market situation even in a declining market, you win, says Folger
January 02, 2015, Friday
The executive director of Research Institute for Compassionate Economics, says rural India is a dismal outlier when it comes to ...
February 22, 2013, Friday
HCL Techâ€™s new CEO would rather build on the legacy of his star predecessor to take the IT firm into the league of global ...