- Edelweiss chairman Rashesh Shah, a long-distance runner in NBFC storm
- Not by design: How Saryu Doshi came to champion India's artistic heritage
- Paresh Maity's journey from small town Bengal to homes of rich and famous
- A film reveals its maker's worldview, says Gully Boy director Zoya Akhtar
- A journalist turns to politics: Umesh Pandey's Indian dream in Thailand
- Better late than never: Why artist Anita Dube's journey is far from over
- An activist who won't be labelled: Aruna Roy on speaking up for the poor
- Yashwant Sinha, BJP's rebel with a cause, on GST to top BJP leaders
- Chef Manish Mehrotra explains how he manages restaurants in 3 countries
- Lunch with BS: Omidyar's Roopa Kudva on staff involvement in corporate CSR
March 22, 2019, Friday
Rashesh Shah tells Dev Chatterjee and Krishna Kant that his experience in running marathons helped him weather the NBFC storm
March 15, 2019, Friday
Doshi tells how she never envisioned a career for herself and why even children should be taught to respect their heritage
March 08, 2019, Friday
The artist says he followed a regimen that included painting something every single day of his life
March 01, 2019, Friday
Every movie has changed her, but Gully Boy more so than any other, Akhtar tells Urvi Malvania & Arundhuti Dasgupta
February 22, 2019, Friday
His party may look doomed, but Pandey will eventually get back on that campaign bus
February 15, 2019, Friday
Anita Dube is the first female curator of the Kochi art biennale 2018 edition
February 09, 2019, Saturday
Roy tells Arundhuti Dasgupta how she has learnt to turn a deaf ear to the epithets hurled her way
January 25, 2019, Friday
Sinha talks about all that is wrong with GST, demonetisation and the current crop of BJP leaders
January 18, 2019, Friday
Mehrotra tells Rahul Jacob why he is excited about the rise of regional cuisines in India and explains how he manages restaurants ...
January 11, 2019, Friday
Kudva tells Anjuli Bhargava that mandatory CSR will work better if corporations engaged their employees more meaningfully with ...
January 04, 2019, Friday
Beri tells Veenu Sandhu how India has forever undersold its brand of luxury and why the government must get involved for the ...
December 28, 2018, Friday
IBM was one of the handful of global companies that had to leave the country in 1978. It re-entered in 1992 and hasn't looked
December 21, 2018, Friday
Sumaira Abdulali might be known for fighting what is on top of the list of Mumbai's problems
December 14, 2018, Friday
Murugappan speaks to T E Narasimhan & Gireesh Babu about how keeping things simple has worked in his favour
December 07, 2018, Friday
Oyo CEO Ritesh Agarwal tells Ajay Modi how he digs south Indian food and why he still stands behind the reception desk of OYO ...
December 01, 2018, Saturday
It was in June 1980 that Dinesh Keskar started working with Boeing - initially in flight control system design when Boeing was ...
November 24, 2018, Saturday
Tully says he now wants to be free of the trappings of city life and all the fake news episodes have perhaps strengthened his ...
November 16, 2018, Friday
Vazirani says the online platform won't make the traditional art exhibitions redundant. According to him, the two formats go ...
November 09, 2018, Friday
Godrej tells Viveat Susan Pinto and Niraj Bhatt that the group keeps ownership and management separate, and at the same entrusts ...
November 02, 2018, Friday
Surajeet Das Gupta asks him what is that magic mantra that made him the top player among India's consumer finance companies in ...