- Pay penalty of Rs 10,000 for late Income-Tax filing after December 31
- Reader's corner: Are you liable to pay tax on property received as gift?
- Using a service provider to file returns: Expert answers taxation questions
- Reader's corner: Is LTCG on amalgamation of MF schemes exempt from tax?
- Income tax returns to exemptions: Expert answers your taxation questions
- Reader's corner: Is petrol bill reimbursement in monthly salary tax-free?
May 31, 2017, Wednesday
There should not be any problem so long as as you are using the correct applicable form
April 26, 2017, Wednesday
Kuldip Kumar, partner and leader, Personal Tax, PwC India, answers your questions
December 05, 2016, Monday
If you can satisfactorily explain the source of income, then you can hold any amount of gold without being taxed
March 03, 2013, Sunday
I have incurred a capital loss of Rs 3 lakh on sale of shares. Am I allowed to set this off? If yes, how?If the loss is a ...