- CRISIL SME tracker: TReDS will materially change MSME credit access
- 'Drawee must agree to bill of exchange by signing on face of instrument'
- Early Diwali for MSME sector: Modi unveils a dozen measures ahead of polls
- Refractories, sponge iron, re-roller SMEs to piggyback steel demand: CRISIL
- 'Input tax credit refund available for zero rated export of exempted items'
- Small realtors caught in pincers as raw material cost rises: CRISIL
- No time limit prescribed in law for amendment of shipping bill: Expert
- Expert corner: Re-import of exported goods does not attract duty, IGST
- CRISIL SME tracker: For manufacturing MSEs, it makes sense to create brands
- 'In FOB contract, seller must bear the charges for loading cargo on vessel'
November 13, 2018, Tuesday
Bank credit to micro and small enterprises (MSEs), especially in manufacturing, has shown no signs of growth in the past two ...
November 05, 2018, Monday
You can pay duty 'under protest' by giving a protest letter and taking acknowledgement
November 03, 2018, Saturday
Modi said MSMEs can now register their complaints related to delay in payment from large firms on the MSME Ministry's Samadhan ...
October 29, 2018, Monday
Momentum in the infrastructure sector is expected to take this number up even further in the near-term, benefiting SMEs
October 22, 2018, Monday
Rule 89 of the CGST Rules, 2017 allows either the recipient or supplier of such supplies to claim refund of tax paid thereon
October 15, 2018, Monday
CRISIL SME Ratings has assessed over 1,100 realtors
October 08, 2018, Monday
The only condition is that the document on the basis of which amendment is sought should be available at the time of export
September 24, 2018, Monday
An important condition is that the re-imported goods must be identified as the same as exported
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
This is because creation of brands helps MSEs build differentiation for their products and earn customer loyalty, thereby ...
September 11, 2018, Tuesday
Stevedoring is the process of loading or discharging/offloading of cargo to/from a ship
September 03, 2018, Monday
As per the National Sample Survey, 2016, Kerala had 2.379 million MSEs, employing 4.464 million people
August 27, 2018, Monday
The RA may allow one time extension of the said period for producing the certificate by a maximum period of 12 months with a ...
August 21, 2018, Tuesday
CRISIL-rated MSEs in men's apparel had an average operating profit margin of 9.8 per cent - a good 200 bps more compared with ...
August 13, 2018, Monday
The supply of the intermediary service is in the taxable territory
August 06, 2018, Monday
Agrarian states have a higher percentage of working age population, a chunk of it based in rural areas
July 30, 2018, Monday
Para 3.04 of the FTP says that the reward would be claimed on the realised FOB value of exports in free foreign exchange or on ...
July 24, 2018, Tuesday
CRISIL expects micro and small enterprises (MSEs) in the space to play an important role in implementing AB-NHPS
July 17, 2018, Tuesday
In the case of shut out shipment, the RBI instructs that certain procedures given in Para B.10 of FED Master Direction no. ...
July 09, 2018, Monday
Builders have become cautious and are taking up a handful projects for execution at any given point of time
July 02, 2018, Monday
Recently, however, I came across an order granting refund of the CVD and SAD paid upon regularisation of default under advance ...