June 13, 2021, Sunday
On the client side, the bank is largely comfortable as 85 per cent of retail customers work with companies rated and above , ...
May 31, 2021, Monday
You need not include the costs and expenses you incur as a 'pure agent' in the value of taxable supplies, provided you fulfil the ...
May 27, 2021, Thursday
As the economy recovers, so should discretionary spending, which again will be salutary.
May 04, 2021, Tuesday
The notification no.28/2021-Cus dated April 24, 2021 does not exempt IGST leviable on medical goods
April 30, 2021, Friday
Growth mainly on account of recovery in domestic demand and higher realisation due to a rise in the prices of chemicals
April 22, 2021, Thursday
Expert answers readers' SME queries related to excise, VAT and exim policy
April 16, 2021, Friday
As work from home became the new normal due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Broussard said thousands of our e-commerce sellers from ...
April 15, 2021, Thursday
The round also saw participation from BEENEXT and Mayfield
April 09, 2021, Friday
In regulations issued on the Ordinance on pre-pack resolution, the IBBI said an insolvency professional can be appointed as ...
April 07, 2021, Wednesday
The government on Wednesday said the latest amendments to the insolvency law by way of an ordinance are aimed at providing an ...
April 02, 2021, Friday
Pune-based Zeus Numerix's software simulation earlier helped integrate BrahMos missile with Sukhoi-30MKI
March 30, 2021, Tuesday
SMEs have been gradually adopting robotic process automation technologies such as chatbots, to transition from pure voice ...
March 29, 2021, Monday
The e-invoicing system was first made mandatory for entities with a turnover of Rs 500 crore and above and later extended to ...
March 29, 2021, Monday
From the next month, companies are required to disclose trade payables according to their ageing - less than one year, 1-2 years, ...
March 27, 2021, Saturday
Only 12 of 25 firms to go for listing are in the green
March 26, 2021, Friday
Large capacities and efficient use of capital have been key to Alkyl Amines Chemicals' profitable growth
March 10, 2021, Wednesday
Such firms may be allowed to opt for pre-packaged deal
February 24, 2021, Wednesday
Leather exports plummeted in the first quarter, following lockdowns and restrictions in importing nations.
February 22, 2021, Monday
The Commerce Ministry should amend the Rule 34 suitably and also the Rules 46(12) and 46(13), as the procurement certificate has ...
February 17, 2021, Wednesday
Export logistics are troubling many industries. While some are facing container shortages, others are looking at increased ...
- SME will be fastest-growing segment over next 3-5 years: HDFC Bank CEO
- SME Chatroom: 'No GST on expenses incurred as pure agent'
- Domestic electronics sector set to grow 12-17% in FY22: CRISIL SME Tracker
- SME Chatroom: Import of Covid-19 vaccine will attract Integrated GST
- Units in chemicals sector set for rebound in revenue: CRISIL SME Tracker
- 'FTP benefits are available against settlement of claims by ECGC'
- Stage set for Indian small biz to build global brands: Amazon's Broussard
- Amazon leads $10-million investment in MSME fintech startup M1xchange
- IBBI upholds resolution professionals' independence under pre-pack schemes
- Insolvency law changes to give better resolution framework for MSMEs: Govt