- MSEs in car rentals fare better than tour and travel peers
- Security-service SMEs to grow at 18-20%, expects CRISIL Research
- 'IGST paid on imported inputs is excluded in definition of duty drawback'
- CRISIL SME Tracker: Lending boost can give service-sector MSEs a lift
- Stamp duty on bills of exchange drawn on banks is not payable, says expert
- US-China spat may spell manna for SME leather exporters: CRISIL
- 'No duty on imported inputs if export goods produced in bonded warehouse'
- CRISIL SME tracker: TReDS will materially change MSME credit access
- 'Drawee must agree to bill of exchange by signing on face of instrument'
- Early Diwali for MSME sector: Modi unveils a dozen measures ahead of polls
January 07, 2019, Monday
Car rentals-focussed MSEs earned an average operating profit margin (OPM) of 20 per cent in the three years 2016 to 2018, ...
December 25, 2018, Tuesday
More than three-fourths of the SMEs in the industry are present in the manned guarding segment
December 17, 2018, Monday
The customs duty and interest have to be deposited under different accounting heads
December 10, 2018, Monday
This is in line with the trend seen in the recent edition of CriSidEx, where 60 per cent of lenders reported highest credit ...
December 03, 2018, Monday
In case of bills of exchange drawn on the importer, stamp duty is payable for usance period beyond 90 days
November 26, 2018, Monday
The US, the UK, Germany, Spain, France and Italy account for more than half of overall leather exports from India
November 19, 2018, Monday
Section 16 (1) of the CGST Act, 2017 allows you to take credit of GST paid on any inputs used or intended to be used in the ...
November 13, 2018, Tuesday
Bank credit to micro and small enterprises (MSEs), especially in manufacturing, has shown no signs of growth in the past two ...
November 05, 2018, Monday
You can pay duty 'under protest' by giving a protest letter and taking acknowledgement
November 03, 2018, Saturday
Modi said MSMEs can now register their complaints related to delay in payment from large firms on the MSME Ministry's Samadhan ...
October 29, 2018, Monday
Momentum in the infrastructure sector is expected to take this number up even further in the near-term, benefiting SMEs
October 22, 2018, Monday
Rule 89 of the CGST Rules, 2017 allows either the recipient or supplier of such supplies to claim refund of tax paid thereon
October 15, 2018, Monday
CRISIL SME Ratings has assessed over 1,100 realtors
October 08, 2018, Monday
The only condition is that the document on the basis of which amendment is sought should be available at the time of export
September 24, 2018, Monday
An important condition is that the re-imported goods must be identified as the same as exported
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
This is because creation of brands helps MSEs build differentiation for their products and earn customer loyalty, thereby ...
September 11, 2018, Tuesday
Stevedoring is the process of loading or discharging/offloading of cargo to/from a ship
September 03, 2018, Monday
As per the National Sample Survey, 2016, Kerala had 2.379 million MSEs, employing 4.464 million people
August 27, 2018, Monday
The RA may allow one time extension of the said period for producing the certificate by a maximum period of 12 months with a ...
August 21, 2018, Tuesday
CRISIL-rated MSEs in men's apparel had an average operating profit margin of 9.8 per cent - a good 200 bps more compared with ...