May 25, 2022, Wednesday
Consumption of electronics in the domestic market is estimated to grow 15-20 per cent to Rs 11-12 trillion, compared with 18-22 ...
May 16, 2022, Monday
RBI rules allow AD Category-1 banks to close BoE for such import transactions where write-off is due to short shipment or ...
May 02, 2022, Monday
If an LC specifies the details of a shipping mark, the documents mentioning the marks should show these details; additional ...
April 26, 2022, Tuesday
MSMEs' double-digit revenue growth will be powered by improved price realisation
April 18, 2022, Monday
In a freely negotiable LC, any bank can negotiate the LC compliant documents, pay the party and claim reimbursement in accordance ...
April 04, 2022, Monday
Apparently, the Commerce Ministry is not yet aware of these changes, and so, the SEZ Rules, 2006, remain unchanged.
March 28, 2022, Monday
Margins will continue in the 10-12 per cent range in FY23 as well
March 21, 2022, Monday
Therefore, please send a suitable request to RBI, through your bank, explaining the reasons for the failure to export and the ...
March 07, 2022, Monday
What a firm seeking supplies from abroad on credit should do in case there is an error in the contractual documents
February 24, 2022, Thursday
As a result, despite a projected 10-15 per cent growth this fiscal, the industry is expected to fall back to the FY18 level owing ...
February 21, 2022, Monday
So, the norms approved in 2017 will be valid till 31.03.2022 and the norms approved in 2020 will be valid for three years from ...
February 07, 2022, Monday
Most countries have aligned their tariffs at the six-digit level.
January 26, 2022, Wednesday
March-May 2021 was a particularly good period for Indian formulators due to exceptional demand for drugs amid the second wave of ...
January 24, 2022, Monday
Here's how to claim a refund of the excess duty paid
January 10, 2022, Monday
However, it would help all persons concerned if the CBIC issues a clarification in this regard
January 03, 2022, Monday
Exports are likely to be robust at about 5 million tonne. A 15-16 per cent rise in international prices is expected to make ...
December 28, 2021, Tuesday
See no reason to cover re-imports of such Indian origin goods under SIMS
December 07, 2021, Tuesday
Leading stock exchange BSE on Tuesday said it has collaborated with HBF Direct Ltd to encourage and promote listing of small and ...
December 02, 2021, Thursday
Para 9.60 of FTP says that "third-party exports" means exports made by an exporter or manufacturer on behalf of another exporter
November 30, 2021, Tuesday
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), which account for 60-65 per cent of the health care delivery market, stand to benefit
- Revenue outlook bright for electronics SMEs: Crisil SME Tracker
- SME Chatroom: Banks can write off import entry in IDPMS over quality issues
- SME Chatroom: Purpose of shipping mark to enable package to be identified
- Chemical MSMEs to log robust growth, margins stressed: CRISIL SME Tracker
- 'Unconfirmed LC binds only the issuing bank to pay'
- 'Commerce Ministry unaware EOUs are not bonded warehouses'
- Textile sector's growth to continue next fiscal as well: CRISIL SME Tracker
- 'Return of advance to foreign buyer after 12 months requires RBI nod'
- SME: 'Due date of sight bill should be counted from date of presentation'
- Security services industry on slow comeback course: CRISIL SME Tracker