- CRISIL SME tracker: For manufacturing MSEs, it makes sense to create brands
- 'In FOB contract, seller must bear the charges for loading cargo on vessel'
- Crisil SME tracker: Flood-hit Kerala MSEs stare at working capital hiccups
- Capital goods imported under EPCG scheme can be shifted to another unit
- CRISIL SME Tracker: For MSEs, men's apparel is where the money is
- 'On intermediary services, service provider must discharge GST liability'
- Food-processing SMEs key to job creation in large agrarian states
- 'MEIS available on shipping bill or actual realisation, whichever is lower'
- CRISIL SME Tracker: Ayushman Bharat a shot in the arm for MSE hospitals
- E-way bill has to be generated prior to commencement of transport of goods
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
This is because creation of brands helps MSEs build differentiation for their products and earn customer loyalty, thereby ...
September 11, 2018, Tuesday
Stevedoring is the process of loading or discharging/offloading of cargo to/from a ship
September 03, 2018, Monday
As per the National Sample Survey, 2016, Kerala had 2.379 million MSEs, employing 4.464 million people
August 27, 2018, Monday
The RA may allow one time extension of the said period for producing the certificate by a maximum period of 12 months with a ...
August 21, 2018, Tuesday
CRISIL-rated MSEs in men's apparel had an average operating profit margin of 9.8 per cent - a good 200 bps more compared with ...
August 13, 2018, Monday
The supply of the intermediary service is in the taxable territory
August 06, 2018, Monday
Agrarian states have a higher percentage of working age population, a chunk of it based in rural areas
July 30, 2018, Monday
Para 3.04 of the FTP says that the reward would be claimed on the realised FOB value of exports in free foreign exchange or on ...
July 24, 2018, Tuesday
CRISIL expects micro and small enterprises (MSEs) in the space to play an important role in implementing AB-NHPS
July 17, 2018, Tuesday
In the case of shut out shipment, the RBI instructs that certain procedures given in Para B.10 of FED Master Direction no. ...
July 09, 2018, Monday
Builders have become cautious and are taking up a handful projects for execution at any given point of time
July 02, 2018, Monday
Recently, however, I came across an order granting refund of the CVD and SAD paid upon regularisation of default under advance ...
June 25, 2018, Monday
CRISIL's analysis of over 150 rated MSEs in the branded foods segment shows that many have created strong local brands by ...
June 18, 2018, Monday
The e-way bill can be generated using a web-based system, SMS-based facility, Android App, bulk generation facility, site-to-site ...
June 13, 2018, Wednesday
The procurement from 2,186 SC/ST owned MSEs stood at Rs 5.4 billion, out of total procurement of Rs 261.02 billion from micro and ...
June 11, 2018, Monday
It would be critical for MSMEs to raise their ability to compete efficiently in both domestic and export markets by adopting new ...
June 04, 2018, Monday
As per Rule 53(i) of the CGST Rules, 2017, the rate of tax and the amount of tax must be shown in the credit note
May 29, 2018, Tuesday
The working capital gap is a critical barometer of an enterprise's ability to meet its daily financing needs
May 27, 2018, Sunday
The commerce ministry should now wake up and suitably amend the SEZ laws
May 23, 2018, Wednesday
Under the GST law, you do not need to inform or take permission from any authorities for destroying the finished goods