- Benefit of two exemption notifications on same shipment allowed: Expert
- PSUs bought a paltry 0.47% from SC/ST owned MSEs in FY18 despite PM appeal
- CRISIL SME TRACKER: Testing times for small electrical equipment makers
- Credit note must show tax rate and tax amount, says expert
- CRISIL SME Tracker: Working capital gap widening for MSMEs
- After 11 months of inception, SEZ Rules yet not aligned with GST laws
- Input tax credit must be reversed when finished goods are destroyed: Expert
- CRISIL SME Tracker: Working capital woes continue to hobble leather MSEs
- Input tax credit not admissible for Krishi Kalyan Cess carried forward
- Supplier to merchant exporter can claim refund of unutilised credit
June 18, 2018, Monday
The e-way bill can be generated using a web-based system, SMS-based facility, Android App, bulk generation facility, site-to-site ...
June 13, 2018, Wednesday
The procurement from 2,186 SC/ST owned MSEs stood at Rs 5.4 billion, out of total procurement of Rs 261.02 billion from micro and ...
June 11, 2018, Monday
It would be critical for MSMEs to raise their ability to compete efficiently in both domestic and export markets by adopting new ...
June 04, 2018, Monday
As per Rule 53(i) of the CGST Rules, 2017, the rate of tax and the amount of tax must be shown in the credit note
May 29, 2018, Tuesday
The working capital gap is a critical barometer of an enterprise's ability to meet its daily financing needs
May 27, 2018, Sunday
The commerce ministry should now wake up and suitably amend the SEZ laws
May 23, 2018, Wednesday
Under the GST law, you do not need to inform or take permission from any authorities for destroying the finished goods
May 15, 2018, Tuesday
Delays in Goods and Services Tax refunds aggravated the problem, resulting in estimated working capital days of 125 days in the ...
May 07, 2018, Monday
Accumulated credit of KKC that appeared in the Service Tax return of June 30, 2017 will not be admissible input tax credit
April 23, 2018, Monday
The notification 3/2018-Central Tax dated January 3, 2018 is available in the CBEC website
April 19, 2018, Thursday
All this limits other B-schools from imparting quality education and achieving desired outcomes (lucrative placements), leading ...
April 10, 2018, Tuesday
However, interest is a loss that you cannot get back
April 10, 2018, Tuesday
So, you lose the credit if you don't pay within 180 days but can take the credit if you pay later
April 02, 2018, Monday
The average room rate (ARR) for the hotels analysed was Rs 2,500 per night for standard rooms, with marginal variance depending ...
March 27, 2018, Tuesday
A claim settled by ECGC can be considered for eligibility of incentives under FTP and drawback but not for service tax refund
March 13, 2018, Tuesday
According to the CBEC, the benefits expected from the e-way bill mechanism are physical interface, faster movement of goods and ...
March 06, 2018, Tuesday
This affords huge scope for developers - meeting the government's target of construction of 12 million units by 2022 requires ...
February 26, 2018, Monday
Exported goods can be re-imported and you can make payment against the re-import
February 19, 2018, Monday
Now the MSMED Act, 2006 mandates that payments must be paid to MSEs within 45 days
February 13, 2018, Tuesday
For all exports made with effect from July 1, 2017 for which higher rate of drawback is claimed, exporters have to submit the ...