- India's GDP train may have slowed down but has more gravy for job seekers
- Cleaner fuel may mean 60-mt loss of demand by 2035: CRISIL report
- IL&FS crisis: What is the Sebi's latest diktat to credit rating agencies?
- Nestle stands to gain the most with Horlicks acquisition, say experts
- Feeling the fuel cost pinch? Here's why petrol should be cheaper by Rs 4
- R&D spend will continue to be around 12% of revenue, says Glenmark CMD
- IHH Healthcare makes open offer for Fortis Malar at Rs 60 per share
- ACME, a firm sitting on the largest solar projects, faces fund crunch
- A few high-growth Indian firms have lion's share in output: World Bank
- Shipping ministry seeks Rs 23.5 billion to fund inland waterway projects
April 08, 2014, Tuesday
Associates say Bose always tried to make complex things simple and understandable
July 29, 2013, Monday
Interview with Economic analyst
March 27, 2012, Tuesday
Ashish Bose is a veteran demographer whose expertise in analysing population data persuaded the former Prime Minister, the late ...
March 07, 2011, Monday
It was Bose who in the 1980s coined the term BIMARU states: Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
July 01, 2010, Thursday
Those looking for a fresh insight into population issues from Bose, though, will be disappointed.
October 17, 2003, Friday
Indias large population base will drive a boom in demand for cheap televisions, mobile phones, two-wheelers, radios and even ...