- Statsguru: India moves up 53 spots on WB's ease of doing biz in two years
- Statsguru: India ranks 58th on WEF's global competitiveness index
- Statsguru: India likely to emerge as the third-largest economy in the world
- Statsguru: GDP growth to fall from 8.2% in Q1FY19 to 6.9% in Q4FY19
- Statsguru: RBI takes a breather, maintains status quo on policy rates
- Statsguru: India's economy grew at a nine-quarter high of 8.2% in Q1FY19
- Statsguru: Households with smaller landholdings earn more from wage labour
- Indian economy is staging 2nd recovery in 6 yrs; how strong is the revival?
- Statsguru: IMF expects India to grow at 7.3% in FY19, 7.5% in FY20
- Statsguru: RBI hikes repo rate, projects inflation at 4.8% in H2 FY19
November 04, 2018, Sunday
India has continued to make modest improvements on indicators
October 29, 2018, Monday
The global competitiveness rankings are based on a country's performance on four sub-indices, namely enabling environment, human ...
October 21, 2018, Sunday
The advanced economies of Denmark and Norway are likely to be the biggest losers in the coming decade
October 15, 2018, Monday
On the impact of rising crude oil prices, the RBI estimates that a 10 per cent increase in crude oil prices pushes the headline ...
October 07, 2018, Sunday
On the growth front, with the recent data shows that industrial production is maintaining its growth momentum, RBI has retained ...
September 02, 2018, Sunday
Manufacturing grew at 13.5% in Q1FY19 aided by a low base effect
August 27, 2018, Monday
On indebtedness, the survey data shows that more than half of agricultural households were indebted with bulk of the credit ...
August 20, 2018, Monday
Both gross value added and gross domestic product seem to be getting closer to the recent peaks achieved in FY16
August 12, 2018, Sunday
Separately, the IMF has projected the inflation rate to rise to 5.2% in FY19
August 05, 2018, Sunday
While food inflation has slowed of late, the RBI expects the recent hikes in minimum support prices (MSPs) announced by the ...
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Emerging economies are expected to grow at 4.9 per cent in 2018, up from 4.7 per cent in 2017
July 15, 2018, Sunday
The recent economic data suggests a worsening of the macro-economic environment
July 09, 2018, Monday
NDA government fulfils its budget promise of providing MSP at 1.5 times cost
July 01, 2018, Sunday
In a business as usual scenario, the RBI expects bad loans to rise to 12.2 per cent by March 2019
June 11, 2018, Monday
With each bumper harvest, the stock of sugar grows far in excess of domestic consumption, this is what has happened over the last ...
June 03, 2018, Sunday
India's economy grew at a seven-quarter high of 7.7 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2017-18
May 27, 2018, Sunday
On infrastructure, India moved up four spots in 2018
April 29, 2018, Sunday
The report shows that since its last edition in 2014, 515 million adults across the world have gained access to financial tools
April 22, 2018, Sunday
Currency in circulation stood at Rs 18.425 trillion on April 6, 2018, higher than the pre-demonetisation level
April 09, 2018, Monday
On inflation, there is reason to cheer; the headline retail inflation rate has fallen from 6% in FY15 to 3.5% in FY18