- Statsguru: Interest rate risks for the Indian economy explained in charts
- A deep dive into govt's ambitious infrastructure plan via six charts
- Slowdown effect on the credit growth of lenders: Explained in seven charts
- Statsguru: Despite GST dues payment, worries far from over on revenue front
- Statsguru: Ranked 129th, India's disappoints on human development index
- Indian economy loses sheen amid slowdown: Explained in seven charts
- Explained: Is mobile tariff hike by Airtel, Vodafone Idea justified?
- Finance, IT lead in job creation, capital-intensive sectors in cuts: CARE
- Why India opted out of the RCEP agreement: Explained in six charts
- Statsguru: Public firms are increasingly denying social security to workers
January 12, 2020, Sunday
The Indian economy is expected to expand by 7.5 per cent in nominal terms and lower nominal growth can make debt servicing ...
January 05, 2020, Sunday
Last week, the government came up with an ambitious plan for infrastructure investment
December 29, 2019, Sunday
On the profitability front, public sector banks profitability ratios were muted because of weak credit growth as well as slow ...
December 22, 2019, Sunday
IGST collection on imports shows a disturbing trend with a fall for four consecutive months
December 16, 2019, Monday
Life expectancy, the average number of years a person spends in school, and incomes in India are close to the South Asian average
December 01, 2019, Sunday
The September quarter GDP grew at 4.5 per cent in real terms
November 24, 2019, Sunday
Telcos have reduced their tariffs so much that they earn only Rs 75 per user per month, nationally
November 20, 2019, Wednesday
The report shows that job growth, which had picked up by 2016-17, slumped in the two succeeding years - 2017-18 and 2018-19
November 11, 2019, Monday
Some experts, in addition to the government, have maintained that the reason for the walkout is India's adverse trade balance. ...
November 03, 2019, Sunday
While the transition from agriculture to other sectors is taking place, manufacturing is not providing the necessary buffer ...
October 20, 2019, Sunday
While India's growth stands shoulder-to-shoulder with a slowing China, the IMF expects the US to grow at a slower pace in the ...
October 13, 2019, Sunday
China's working-age population is receding, as the share of persons aged between 15 and 64 has started falling in recent years
October 06, 2019, Sunday
The RBI study shows that the aggregate debt level could go beyond 25 per cent of GDP in the current year itself if off-budget ...
September 23, 2019, Monday
After this cut, base corporate tax rate in India has become competitive and should help boost investment
September 08, 2019, Sunday
Moderation in prices is crucial for the gems and jewellery business ahead of the festive season
September 01, 2019, Sunday
In nominal terms, India's gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 7.99 per cent, lowest since December 2002
August 26, 2019, Monday
A large part of India's corporate debt has turned risky in the last decade, according to a recent McKinsey report
August 12, 2019, Monday
Several indicators point to a loss of momentum for the global economy
August 04, 2019, Sunday
Lending rates did not move down much after the first two rate cuts of 2019
July 22, 2019, Monday
Sample Registration System data provides critical insights in to India's growing population which now stands at 133.92 crore