January 02, 2013, Wednesday
Year 2012 was a lacklustre one for the aviation industry. For one, the sector witnessed a drastic fall in traffic, up to 15 per ...
December 31, 2012, Monday
Habil Khorakiwala, chairman of pharma major Wockhardt, is on a well-deserved holiday abroad. The 70-year-old can look back at ...
- EC wants parties to give info on financial viability of election promises
- At least 42 fighter squadrons essential, says IAF chief VR Chaudhary
- General merchandise and apparel growth key for DMart's margin gains
- Reliance Jio to start beta trial of 5G services in 4 cities from Wednesday
- CCI gives conditional nod to Zee-Sony merger, formal order awaited
- Wipro asks employees to report to office at least three days a week
- India ready to contribute to any peace efforts: PM Modi to Ukraine Prez