July 31, 2012, Tuesday
Almost a third of India’s organised labour force is on contract. This is an inevitable consequence of archaic labour laws ...
July 23, 2012, Monday
The lockout at the Manesar plant of India’s largest automobile manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), is an ...
July 22, 2012, Sunday
The violence witnessed at Maruti Suzuki’s Manesar plant, leading to the death of a deputy HR general manager, is a repeat ...
- OPEC-plus agrees on 2 million-barrel-a-day cut to output limit
- SpiceJet likely to receive additional Rs 1,000 crore loan under ECLGS
- Sugar exports up 57% to record 10.98 mn tonnes; cane arrears at Rs 6k cr
- Realme Flat Monitor FullHD review: Basic, but makes a good secondary screen
- Elon Musk's Twitter turnaround reflects legal challenges: An explainer
- How Mamallapuram came to be top foreign tourist destination in 2021-22
- Debit card issuances pick up in FY23 after 7-month slowdown a year earlier
- Trading volumes soar as demat tally surpasses 102.5 million accounts
- WTO warns 'darkened' trade outlook could deteriorate further in 2023