- Do not want cryptocurrencies spreading like contagion: RBI tells SC
- Industry groups meet Shaktikanta Das, seek 50-bps cut in repo rate, CRR
- Reliance Jio Q3 net profit jumps 65% to Rs 831 cr on rise in customer base
- The rise and fall of Naresh Goyal, the high-flying promoter of Jet Airways
- RIL Q3 net profit up 8.8% to Rs 10,251 cr on petrochem, retail, telecom
July 27, 2012, Friday
Shinzo Nakanishi, the 65-year-old managing director and chief executive officer (CEO) of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL), spent ...
July 26, 2012, Thursday
Maruti Suzuki faces months of supply woes and a slump in market share and sales as a lockout at the key Manesar car factory ...
July 23, 2012, Monday
The violence at Maruti Suzuki India’s Manesar plant, which claimed the life of human resources executive Awanish Kumar Dev, ...
July 21, 2012, Saturday
A violent stand-off between the workers and the management of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country’s largest car maker, led ...
July 20, 2012, Friday
Carmaker Maruti Suzuki, a manager killed and 90 employees in jail after workers rioted at its second-largest factory, faces a ...
July 18, 2012, Wednesday
Intensified focus on exchange programmes and rural customers helped Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country’s largest ...