August 13, 2012, Monday
Agricultural output may ebb this year owing to an inadequate and erratic monsoon, but that should not obscure the fact that ...
July 17, 2012, Tuesday
What would happen to an organisation that failed to meet its mandate year after year? Any sensible promoter would put it on ...
July 14, 2012, Saturday
The last thing the economy needs just now is a bad monsoon, but that is what we may get. More than a third of the rainy season is ...
May 14, 2012, Monday
It’s drought time again. Nothing new in this announcement. Each year, first we have crippling droughts between December and ...
May 03, 2012, Thursday
Though the India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecast a normal southwest monsoon this year. Commission for Agriculture Costs ...
April 30, 2012, Monday
After adverse predictions regarding this year’s monsoon by some global weather agencies, the forecast of normal rainfall by ...
April 27, 2012, Friday
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has come out with its first official forecast for the 2012 southwest monsoon.
- Chalet Hotels up 6%, hits 52-week high in a weak market on ratings upgrade
- QR codes to soon be printed on medicines to check for their authenticity
- ONGC, Oil India gain up to 6% as govt increases gas prices; MGL falls 4%
- Festive demands up airfares by 20-30% on key routes across country
- Bias negative for MCX Gold below Rs 50,500; Silver faces multiple hurdles