- Credit guarantee to MSEs to double at Rs 40K cr in current fiscal: Secy
- India needs $4.5 trillion infra spending over next decade: FM Piyush Goyal
- Infosys denies investigation by US SEC; to file Form 20F in stipulated time
- UCBs with deposits of Rs 1bn should have Boards of Management, says RBI
- Saudi Aramco, Adnoc to join hands for petroleum retail in India
- Legal experts optimistic about Justice Ranjan Gogoi being named next CJI
February 13, 2013, Wednesday
The key benefit offered by the one-year full time MBA at IIM, I believe, is that the course gives you time to discover yourself ...
February 07, 2013, Thursday
The sixth of an eight-part series on the one-year full-time MBA at IIMs looks at the status of the course as a top-ranked MBA ...
January 31, 2013, Thursday
Instead of a student exchange for a few candidates, the entire batch of the one-year full-time MBA at the Indian Institutes of ...
January 24, 2013, Thursday
Top salaries are reaching a new high and landing on the laps of one-year full-time MBA graduates.
January 23, 2013, Wednesday
Top notch salaries reaching a new high are falling into the laps of one-year full time MBA graduates.
January 16, 2013, Wednesday
The learning in a one-year full time MBA at the IIMs is not compromised as compared with the learning gained in the two-year ...
January 10, 2013, Thursday
People harbour a myth regarding the quality of students accepted to the one-year full-time MBA at IIMs. They imagine that these ...
January 03, 2013, Thursday
The one-year full time MBA was introduced in India by ISB in 2001. The IIMs followed suit, and over the years they started to ...