- Karnataka restricts flights from 5 states, likely hurting airlines' plans
- Inbound FDI rose 14% in FY20 to $49.9 billion; service sector top recipient
- US economy shrank at 5% annual rate in Q1, higher than initial estimate
- Locusts reach Gondia in Maharashtra, Delhi mulls plastic cover for saplings
- Letters to mother goddess from Modi's diary to be published next month
- Nissan settles dispute with Tamil Nadu over unpaid dues: Report
September 05, 2013, Thursday
Thanks to rupee depreciation, India has a chance to fundamentally rework its stifled manufacturing sector
September 03, 2013, Tuesday
RBI's forex swap window for oil marketing companies addresses an urgent issue but what happens when the dollars have to be ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
The current debate around the rupee is a perfect opportunity to revisit a classic debate between two titans: Friedman and Mundell
August 17, 2013, Saturday
IT, pharma and textiles might be among the better-performing sectors in a bear market
May 24, 2012, Thursday
The rupee cracked 56 against the dollar on Wednesday, following a steady fall over the past few weeks. One of the basic facts ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
Since last August the Indian rupee has been volatile and weak. The rupee-dollar parity dropped from 44-46 last summer to a low of ...