- Why BJP ditched PDP? To gain lost ground before 2019, say political parties
- Delhi's Indian Accent only Indian restaurant in world's top 100 list
- If India Inc is miffed with Modi govt, then it only suits him electorally
- Critical lapses, blatant violations led to Nirav Modi fraud: PNB report
- Kashmir: 64% rise in terror incidents in BJP-PDP ruled J&K, shows data
- ICICI Bank board may have new chairman next week as M K Sharma retires
- Urban power reforms: Slow tenders, unequipped contractors hinder IPDS
- Retail NBFCs outdo private banks in profits as lending picks up pace
- RuPay takes small finance bank route for network expansion
- Tata Motors eyes Rs 19 bn cost cuts, to launch 50 variants in CV segment
January 31, 2013, Thursday
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has disposed a case against Suzlon Energy and its officials, ...
May 31, 2012, Thursday
A close reading of the UK Upper Tribunal’s recent decision on an appeal by a former UBS employee reveals the possibility of ...
May 30, 2012, Wednesday
After Mr X, comes Customer Q. A customer account of the UK’s UBS Wealth Management codenamed ‘Q’ played a ...
May 29, 2012, Tuesday
A mysterious Mr X has surfaced in the UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) case against former UBS employee ...
May 22, 2012, Tuesday
The former head of a trading desk at UBS AG’s wealth-management unit in London must pay 1.25 million pounds ($2 million) ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
A British tribunal has asked financial sector regulator FSA to ban and penalise two Indian-origin advisers, who worked with Swiss ...