June 21, 2021, Monday
Bloomberg's commodity index is also trending 46 per cent higher
June 14, 2021, Monday
A key issue has been the number of foreign students, which has a bearing on the ranking of universities globally
June 07, 2021, Monday
While tax collections provided some reprieve, the government seems to be consistently underperforming on the disinvestment side.
May 24, 2021, Monday
An even more virulent second wave means that economic growth, income and employment will again depend on agriculture to a large ...
May 17, 2021, Monday
After a year of limited activity, several economies are expecting a faster-than-usual bounce back to normal. This has led to an ...
May 09, 2021, Sunday
The study also shows the unequal economic impact of the crisis on women, compared to men
May 03, 2021, Monday
While some areas recorded recovery till the second wave hit, aviation continued to show considerable stress even when the ...
April 26, 2021, Monday
A new phase of vaccination begins on May 1, which will enable everyone above 18 to get vaccinated.
April 19, 2021, Monday
The situation was not very different globally
April 12, 2021, Monday
A look at select countries - four advanced economies, three emerging markets and India - shows the extent to which corporate ...
April 05, 2021, Monday
India's economic participation and opportunity index was rising till 2012
March 29, 2021, Monday
As many as 1,942 cases are currently going on under the Code (as of September 2020)
March 15, 2021, Monday
To keep their expenditure at the desired levels at a time of significant revenue losses, all states have expanded their fiscal ...
March 08, 2021, Monday
In a market of 1.3 billion with only about a half having access to mobile broadband, the untapped user base still holds much ...
February 22, 2021, Monday
Bitcoin, which commands more than $50,000 on any exchange today, was founded anonymously in 2009
February 15, 2021, Monday
In a situation without Covid-19, India was envisioned to have a strong power demand in the coming decade
January 18, 2021, Monday
In a period of slowing credit growth, only PSUs have sequentially borrowed more, and that too, only from private banks
January 11, 2021, Monday
Construction may grow at 4.4 per cent in H2 - significantly better compared to other major sectors. If this really happens, it ...
January 04, 2021, Monday
Most vaccines are not yet available in plenty, and are costly, too
December 21, 2020, Monday
We look at distribution of 10 large and 10 small states of India across eight health and socioeconomic indicators in four chart ...
- Statsguru: 6 charts explain why inflation risk is growing for the economy
- Statsguru: 6 charts show how Indian universities fare in global rankings
- Statsguru: A decline in growth poses risks to govt's fiscal forecast
- Statsguru: Six charts explain why monsoon is so important for economy
- Statsguru: Commodity supercycle may hurt India amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Statsguru: 6 charts explain how Covid-19 is hitting women harder than men
- Statsguru: Coronavirus pandemic and the barriers in the skies
- Statsguru: 1 in 10 got a shot as India completes 100 days of vaccination
- Domestic auto sales in India go below 2015 levels amid Covid-19 crisis
- Statsguru: 6 charts explain how corporate taxes help govts globally