- Statsguru: Migrant workers' exit to job crisis, victory over Covid-19 tough
- Statsguru: Key indicators point to grim economic outlook amid lockdown
- Statsguru: Why crude oil went berserk last week and is it just a blip?
- Statsguru: The trail of Covid-19 destruction and a resulting recession
- Statsguru: World equity markets rebound sharply from their coronavirus lows
- Statsguru: From auto sector to GST mop-up, economic impact of Covid-19
- Statsguru: Covid-19 cases on the rise in India, Maharashtra worst affected
- Statsguru: From SBI to ICICI Bank, lenders come to YES Bank's rescue
- Statsguru: Oil price fall, coronavirus fear trigger global growth concerns
- Statsguru: How PSBs deal with integration in a challenging biz environment
May 11, 2020, Monday
Joblessness is rising, migrants are returning home in India, and macroeconomic fundamentals are deteriorating
May 04, 2020, Monday
PMI's services did contract, with trade, hospitality coming to a grinding halt, though the pace of fall in the index was not as ...
April 27, 2020, Monday
Oil traded at a negative price on a one-month West Texas Intermediate futures contract, but it didn't for successive months' ...
April 20, 2020, Monday
According to the International Monetary Fund, the pandemic is expected to cause the biggest recession since the Great Depression
April 13, 2020, Monday
Not just equities but gold prices too have jumped following the Fed action
April 06, 2020, Monday
The Latest data on most economic indicators is available till February, while the real economic impact of Covid-19 came in March.
March 29, 2020, Sunday
The worst-affected states remain Maharashtra and Kerala. They accounted for more than a third of the cases
March 23, 2020, Monday
The bank, however, could not hide its bad debt under the carpet for long as RBI auditors forced all banks to disclose their bad ...
March 16, 2020, Monday
Fears that the spread of COVID-19 would push the global economy into recession have led to extreme risk aversion among investors
March 09, 2020, Monday
The RBI in December 2019 noted that private sector banks accounted for 69 per cent of incremental loans in 2018-19
March 02, 2020, Monday
The stress lies in the manufacturing and construction sectors, the biggest employers of semi-skilled labour
February 24, 2020, Monday
The amount recovered by financial creditors has varied, and does not show a clear improvement
February 17, 2020, Monday
This was largely possible due to the revenue surplus position. However, the surplus has been shrinking of late
February 10, 2020, Monday
States such as Bihar, Maharashtra, and erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir stand to gain, compared with the current year's share, ...
February 02, 2020, Sunday
Slowdown in economic growth has taken a clear toll on revenue growth
January 27, 2020, Monday
Economic slowdown leaves Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman with a difficult choice in her second Budget - whether to rein in ...
January 19, 2020, Sunday
In comparison to other asset classes, globally, gold rallied significantly after many years to deliver 18.4 per cent returns in ...
January 12, 2020, Sunday
The Indian economy is expected to expand by 7.5 per cent in nominal terms and lower nominal growth can make debt servicing ...
January 05, 2020, Sunday
Last week, the government came up with an ambitious plan for infrastructure investment
December 29, 2019, Sunday
On the profitability front, public sector banks profitability ratios were muted because of weak credit growth as well as slow ...