- Vajpayee's health continues to remain critical, on life support: AIIMS
- Reliance JioPhone 2 flash sale today at 12 noon: Know price, recharge plans
- Kerala rains: Toll rises to 79; PM asks MoD to step up relief & rescue ops
- Sun Pharma hits 52-week high on USFDA approval, good Q1 results
- Xiaomi Mi A2 to go on sale at 12 PM on Amazon, Mi Store: First impression
- Why retail investors should diversify their portfolio and limit risky bets
- WPIL, Roto Pumps zoom 20% on robust Q1 result
- Rupee hits new all-time low of 70.32 against US dollar, plunges 43 paise
January 03, 2013, Thursday
The Tata Group will continue to invest in the India growth story as the country is still an attractive investment destination, ...
December 28, 2012, Friday
As Bombay House is gearing up for a new innings with Cyrus Mistry, the West Bengal government with Mamata Banerjee in the ...
December 27, 2012, Thursday
Cyrus Mistry, who takes over captaincy of the Tata group this Friday, doesn’t have to worry about the wicket. With a team ...
December 21, 2012, Friday
Cyrus Pallonji Mistry, 43, currently the Deputy Chairman of Tata Sons has been a director of Tata Sons since 2006. Was appointed ...
December 18, 2012, Tuesday
The board of directors of Tata Sons today conferred the title of Chairman Emeritus to Ratan Tata, who retires on December 28. The ...
December 15, 2012, Saturday
Be your own man, Ratan Tata has advised Cyrus Mistry, who will succeed him at the helm of the $100-billion Tata Group two weeks ...