1. We have audited the attached Balance Sheet of M.P.POLYPROPYLENE LIMITED as at31st March 2014 and also statement of Profit & Loss Account for the yearended on that date annexed thereto. These financial statements are the responsibility ofthe companys management. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on thesefinancial statements based on our audit.
2. We conducted our audit in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted inIndia. Those standards require that we plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonableassurance about whether the financial statements are free of material misstatement. Anaudit includes examining on a test basis evidence supporting the amounts and disclosuresin the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principlesused and significant estimates made by the management as well as evaluating the overallfinancial statement presentation. We believe that our audit provides a reasonable basisfor our opinion.
3. As required by the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2003 (as amended) issuedby the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (4A) of section 227 of theCompanies Act 1956 we enclose in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified inparagraph 4 and 5 of the said order.
4. Further to our comments in Annexure referred to above we report that:
a. We have obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of ourknowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit.
b. In our opinion proper books of accounts as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c. The Balance Sheet and statement of Profit and Loss Account dealt with by thisreport are in agreement with the books of accounts.
d. In our opinion the Balance Sheet and statement of Profit and Loss Account dealtwith this report comply with the accounting standards referred to in sub-section (3C) ofsection 211 of Companies Act 1956 to the extent applicable except as reported in Para(f) to (h) hereunder:
e. On the basis of written representation received from the directors as on 31-3-2014and taken on record by the Board of Directors we report that none of the directors isdisqualified as at 31.3.2014 from being appointed as a director in terms of clause (g) ofsub-section (1) of section 274 of the Companies Act 1956: f. In our opinion and to thebest of our information and according to the explanations given to us the said accountsread together with the significant Accounting Policies and other notes thereon give theinformation required by the companies Act 1956 in the manner so required and give a trueand fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India:-
i. in the case if the Balance Sheet of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch 2014
ii. in the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss of the loss of the Company for theyear ended on that date.
iii. in the case of the Cash Flow Statement of the cash flow for the year ended on 31stMarch 2014.
| ||For D M Oza & Associates |
| ||Chartered Accountants |
| ||Firm Regn. No. : 119407W |
| ||D.M. Oza |
| ||Proprietor |
| ||M. No. : 106993 |
|Date: 30.05.2014 || |
Annexure to the Auditors Report
(Referred to in Paragraph 3 of our Report of even date.)
1. The Company has no fixed assets.
2. The Company does not have any stock or inventory.
3. (a) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsor other parties covered in the register maintained under section 301 of the Act;
(b) In the absence of any loan granted under section 301 of the Act the conditions ofloans and interest are not applicable to company;
(c) In the absence of any loan granted under section 301 of the Act the question ofrepayment of principal amount and interest does not arise;
(d) In the absence of any loan granted under section 301 of the Act there is noquestion to recover of such amount and interest.
(e) Since the company has not taken any loan covered under section 301 of the Act theprovisions of clause 4(iii)(e) (f) & (g) of the Companies (Auditors Report)Order (as amended) are not applicable to this company;
4. According to the information and explanation given to us there is generallyadequate internal control procedure commensurate with the size of the Company and natureof its business. During the course of our audit we have not observed any continuingfailure to correct weakness in internal controls.
5. The Company has not entered into any transaction covered under section 297 & 299of the Companies Act 1956 and so paragraph 4(v)(a) and (b) of the Order is notapplicable.
6. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has not accepted any deposit from public. In our opinion and according to theinformation and explanation given to us the Company has complied with the provisions ofsection 58Aand 58AA and other relevant provisions of the companies Act 1956 and TheCompanies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rule 1975.
7. The Company has neither formal internal audit department nor internal auditors.However Companys control procedure ensures reasonable internal checking of itsfinancial and other accounts.
8. In our opinion and according to the information and explanation given to usmaintenance of cost records has not been prescribed by the Central Government under clause(d) of the Section 209(1) of the Companies Act1956 hence the question of reporting underclause 4(viii) of the said Order does not arise.
9. In our opinion and according to the records of the Company the Company has no duestowards Income Tax Sales Tax Wealth Tax Service Tax Custom Duty Excise Duty Cess& other material statutory dues applicable to it. We have been informed by theCompany provision of Provident Fund Employees State Insurance Scheme is not applicableand also provisions of Investor Education & Protection Fund are not applicable.
10. According to information & explanations given to us the Company hasaccumulated losses and has also incurred cash losses during the financial year.
11. According to information & explanations given to us the Company has notdefaulted in the repayment of dues to financial institution & Banks. The Company hasnot borrowed any sums through Debentures.
12. Based on our examination of the records and information and explanations given tous the Company has not granted any loans and advances on the basis of security by way ofpledge of shares debentures and other securities the provisions of clause 4(xii) of thesaid Order 2003 is not applicable to the Company.
13. In our opinion the Company is not a chit fund or a nidhi / mutual benefit fund /society. Therefore the provision of clause 4(xiii) of the said Order 2003 is notapplicable to the Company.
14. In our opinion the Company is not dealing or trading in shares debentures andother investments accordingly the provision of clause 4(xiv) of the said Order 2003 isnot applicable to the Company.
15. According to the information and explanations given to us the Company has notgiven any guarantees for loans taken by others from a Bank or Financial Institutions.
16. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not obtained any term loans.
17. According to the information and explanation given to us and on overall examinationof the Balance
Sheet of the Company we report that generally no funds raised on short term basis havebeen used during the year for the long term investment.
18. According to the information and explanation given to us the Company has not madeany preferential allotment of shares.
19. According to the information and explanation given to us there are no debenturesissued or outstanding during the year.
20. According to the information and explanation given to us the Company has notraised any money through public issue during the year; accordingly paragraph 4(xx) of thesaid Order is not applicable.
21. According to the information & explanation given to us no fraud on or by theCompany has been noticed or reported during the course of our Audit.
| ||For D. M. Oza & Associates |
| ||Chartered Accountants |
| ||Firm Registration No.: 119407W |
| ||D. M. Oza |
| ||Proprietor |
|Date: May 30 2014 ||M. No.: 106993 |