- Out-of-pocket health expenses plunge 55 mn Indians into poverty in 2017
- Trump turns tough on home turf, holds Putin responsible for poll meddling
- LIC-IDBI Bank deal: Large exposure to PSUs hurts insurer returns
- Can Project Sashakt take off in time to prevent NPAs from moving to IBC?
- Almost on Cloud 9, Freshworks ready to earn much deserved unicorn tag
- Be ready to shell out more for airfares as govt mulls security fee hike
- High coal prices, weak rupee leading to a crisis in power generation firms
- HDFC Mutual Fund's market debut to bring a windfall for key employees
- Legal woes of Singh brothers may cast shadow on IHH's takeover of Fortis
- Modi govt faces no-confidence motion; Lok Sabha to hear issue on Friday
Amar Remedies Ltd.
|BSE: 532664||Sector: Consumer|
|NSE: AMAR||ISIN Code: INE787G01011|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Amar Remedies Ltd is not traded on BSE in the last 30 days|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Amar Remedies Ltd is not traded on NSE in the last 30 days|
About Amar Remedies Ltd.
Amar Remedies Ltd is a manufacturer and exporter of premier personal hygiene products in India. The company's product lines include toothpastes, tooth powders, toothbrushes, petroleum jellies, talcs, soaps, shampoos, lotions, ointments, and creams. They market their products primarily under the brand name of Amar, as well as under various private labels. They have three manufacturing plants at Sur...> More
Amar Remedies Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2013||Jun 2012||% Chg|
Amar Remedies Ltd - Peer Group
Amar Remedies Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Amar Remedies Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||5.48||