- Fossil Gen5 smartwatch with Google WearOS launched in India at Rs 22,995
- Internet IPOs: How long before the Unicorn startups show up?
- What is special about the Pink Test ball? Here's all you need to know
- Polycab India hits new lifetime high of Rs 950, surges 71% in three months
- More than 200 scholars ask govt to release Consumer Expenditure Survey data
AML Steel Ltd.
|BSE: 530464||Sector: Metals & Mining|
|NSE: AMLSTEEL||ISIN Code: INE577F01018|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||AML Steel Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||AML Steel Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About AML Steel Ltd.
Incorporated as a public limited company in Apr.'93, Ashok Magnetics was promoted by Ashok Agarwal and his associates. The company acquired Trans Asia Exports in Aug.'93, which was manufacturing video cassettes since Oct.'92. It started producing audio cassettes in Oct.'94 and the first phase of rigid PVC pipes in Feb.'95. The company has factories at Gummidipoondi, Tamilnadu; Sulurpet, Andhra...> More
AML Steel Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2013||Dec 2012||% Chg|
AML Steel Ltd - Peer Group
AML Steel Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
AML Steel Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.00||