NOTICE is hereby given that the 31st Annual General Meeting of M/s ApisIndia Limited will be held at 18/32, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi 110 008 onSaturday, 28th September, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. at the Registered Office of the Company totransact the following businesses:-
As ORDINARY BUSINESS:
1. To receive, consider, and adopt the Audited balance Sheet as at 31stMarch 2013 and the Statement of Profit & Loss for the year ended as on that datetogether with the Report of the Board of Directors Report & Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Sushil Gupta, who retires by rotation andbeing eligible, offers himself for re - appointment.
3. To appoint a Director in place of Mrs. Shalini Malik, who retires by rotation andbeing eligible, offers herself for re - appointment.
4. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration and in this regard to consider andif thought fit to pass with or without modifications(s), the following resolution as an ORDINARYRESOLUTION: "RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provision of Section 224 andother applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 1956, M/s Sudhir Agarwal& Associates, Chartered Accountants (Firm Registration No. 509930C), New Delhi,be and is hereby re-appointed as the Statuary Auditor of the Company for the financialyear 2013 - 2014, to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting untilthe conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, on such remuneration asshall be fixed by the Board of Directors.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors of the Company be and is herebyauthorized to take the necessary action for re-appointment of Statutory Auditor and totake any other relevant action in this regard."
5. To declare dividend on the 4% Preference Shares of the Company and in this regard toconsider and if thought fit to pass with or without modifications(s), the followingresolution as an ORDINARY RESOLUTION: "RESOLVED THAT pursuant toSection 205 and other relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 the recommendation ofBoard of Directors for the payment of dividend for the year ended March 31, 2013 at therate of 4% on 3,50,000 Non Convertible, Non cumulative, RedeemablePreference Shares of Rs. 4/- each, whose name appeared on the Register of PreferenceShareholders of the Company at the close of working hours of the Company on Wednesday,September 18, 2013.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors of the Company be and is herebyauthorized to take the necessary action for deposition of the amount of dividend in aseparate bank account and for payment of dividend and to take any other relevant action inthis regard."
|Place: New Delhi ||By Order of the Board of Directors |
|Date: September 2, 2013 || |
|Regd. Off. 18/32, East Patel Nagar ||Vikas Aggarwal |
|New Delhi 110 008 ||(Company Secretary) |
|India || |