- 'Proposed RTI changes aimed at usurping power from Parliament, states'
- Dubai's economy hits rough patch amid market slump, falling property prices
- UPPSC LT Grade admit cards 2018 released at uppsc.up.nic.in, check details
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel resign
- After big rate cuts by GST Council, only 35 goods left in 28% tax bracket
- What happens if there is no Opec? It won't be a paradise for sure
- Railways' first computer-based exam on Aug 9 for 26,502 job vacancies
- CBDT directs Income Tax dept to add 12.5 million fresh filers this year
Arun Mantex Ltd.
|BSE: 514340||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: N.A.|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Arun Mantex Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Arun Mantex Ltd|
Arun Mantex Ltd. (ARUNMANTEX) - Director Report
Company director report
ARUN MANTEX LIMITED ANNUAL REPORT 2000-2001 DIRECTORS' REPORT TO THE SHAREHOLDERS The Directors present their Tenth Annual Report, together with Auditors Report, and audited Statement of accounts for the Year ended 31st March, 2001. FINANCIAL RESULTS The Company undertook Labour Work and earned a Revenue of Rs. 37.78 Lakhs. PREFERENCE The Performance of the Company was not satisfactory. All efforts are .being made to revive Operations. DIVIDEND No dividend is recommended in view of the losses. DIRECTORS Shri Vikas A. Makharia, a Director of your Company, retires by Rotation, and being eligible offers himself for re appointment. The board recommend his re appointment. SICK INDUSTRY The Company has become a Sick Industry in view of the losses exceeding the Net Worth. For and on Behalf of the Board of Directors. Sd/- Mumbai. April 12th, 2001. (Vikas A. Makharia) Mg. Director